FLEx Reversal index - how to find reversal forms with multiple referenced senses? Regex?

David Wilkinson

Apr 16, 2018, 10:20:29 AM4/16/18
to flex...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I’m working with a reversal index in FLEx and need to find all the reversal forms that have multiple referenced senses. My best hope for finding those was in ‘bulk edit reversal entries’ and filtering for, but I can’t find a regex that will show me only the ones with multiple entries.

(Background: I hadn’t realised that FLEx is ‘clever enough’ to link identical reversal entries to multiple referenced senses, such that when you later correct (or give more details to specify) one reversal entry it also changes all those that are linked senses. I now need to review all of these…)

Can anyone help me with a regex (or other idea) to filter out the forms with multiple referenced senses?

Thanks,

David