Help with conflict report

John Brownie

Oct 13, 2017, 12:02:20 AM10/13/17
to flex...@googlegroups.com
When I do a send/receive between my computer (Linux) and my wife's
(Windows), we get a conflict report which is not particularly helpful.
Two conflicts are reported, which seem identical.

Two users both moved something, but to different locations: A copy was
made so that the object can be in both places.
The object that was copied is a MoDerivAffMsa:
The original is here
The copy is here

Clicking either of the "here" links seems to go to the same entry, the
reduplication entry, which hasn't been modified in quite a while, as far
as I can tell. There only appears to be one copy of the entry in the
database, so I can't work out what is happening.

What do I do next to sort this out?

John
--
John Brownie
SIL-PNG, Ukarumpa, Eastern Highlands, Papua New Guinea

Jonathan Dailey

Oct 13, 2017, 9:23:27 AM10/13/17
to FLEx List
John,

I have seen this before.  It seems as though it could be some part of that entry that is being reported.  If you resolve it, does it reappear after the next S/R?

--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.

SIL International
Language Technology Consultant

John Brownie

Oct 17, 2017, 2:59:02 AM10/17/17
to flex...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jonathan,

It seems like it cleared up after I resolved it, and has not yet reappeared. I guess it was something that wasn't obvious to see, and all is hopefully correct now.

John
13 October 2017 at 23:23
John,

I have seen this before.  It seems as though it could be some part of that entry that is being reported.  If you resolve it, does it reappear after the next S/R?
--
SIL International
Language Technology Consultant
--
You are subscribed to the publicly accessible group "FLEx list".
Only members can post but anyone can view messages on the website.
To change your status, please write to flex_d...@sil.org.
You can join this group by going to http://groups.google.com/group/flex-list.
---