Using flex projects for comparative purposes

Mayank Jain

Feb 9, 2016, 9:29:16 PM2/9/16
to flex...@googlegroups.com

Sorry I forget to add subject in the last message

Dear All,

One of my senior colleague is doing flex projects in three languages. All are at different stages with respect to the amount of work done. My colleague wish to merge these projects to make a comparative lexicon in these languages, English and Hindi. Therefore, is it possible to merge these projects.

A similar question is how to use a flex project for a comparative purpose with other flex projects.

Mayank

Best,
Mayank
Research Scholar
Centre for Linguistics,
School of Language, Literature and Cultural Studies,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi, India