Suggestions not being accepted

Sarah Truesdale

Nov 29, 2015, 5:18:30 PM11/29/15
to FLEx list
Hi again,

I am currently interlinearising some texts and (because we have already completed a few texts before these ones), FLEx is offering up suggestions, which is great. These suggestions are highlighted in blue. However, I have found a couple of issues when I go to accept the suggestions.

1. Just clicking on the "check" doesn't always allow the suggestion to be accepted. Once I click on the particular word, the suggestion disappears and I have to then click on the suggestion in a drop down menu first before I can click "check". Is there a way to just get it to accept what's been suggested?

2. The "check all" doesn't seem to work. At least, it will allow all of the suggestions in one line/segment to be accepted, but not throughout the text, which is what I thought it was for... Any suggestions here? Would it be my settings, perhaps?

Thanks.

Sarah