Access to the ByteBuffer wrapped in the root…?

paul Bandler

May 5, 2015, 2:46:48 AM5/5/15
to flatb...@googlegroups.com
I would be very handy to have a method on Table or optionally on a generated subclass to enable the ByteBuffer to be recovered. Presently to work-around this I'm having to retain references to both the ByteBuffer and root of a generated flat-buffer aggregate so that I can provide its byte-encoding to send or store.

Wouter van Oortmerssen

May 8, 2015, 1:37:25 PM5/8/15
to paul Bandler, flatb...@googlegroups.com
Yes, that be very easy.

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 11:46 PM, paul Bandler <pban...@cseuk.co.uk> wrote:
I would be very handy to have a method on Table or optionally on a generated subclass to enable the ByteBuffer to be recovered. Presently to work-around this I'm having to retain references to both the ByteBuffer and root of a generated flat-buffer aggregate so that I can provide its byte-encoding to send or store.

Wouter van Oortmerssen

May 20, 2015, 7:25:11 PM5/20/15
to paul Bandler, flatb...@googlegroups.com