Flattest does not compile on Windows

Taw Moto

May 9, 2017, 1:44:01 PM5/9/17
to FlatBuffers
Hello,

I have some troubles with flatbuffers on debug mode and I wanted to run the tests but the test project does not compile
I am trying to compile flatbuffers on Windows 7 64-bit. I ran cmake and then the .vcproj generated.

I got this error:

flatbuffers-1.6.0\include\flatbuffers/flatbuffers.h(568): error C2719: 'little_endian_t': formal parameter with requested alignment of 16 won't be aligned
flatbuffers-1.6.0\include\flatbuffers/flatbuffers.h(808): note: see reference to function template instantiation '
void flatbuffers::vector_downward::push_small<T>(T)' being compiled

Can you give me some tips please?

Thank you

Message has been deleted

Taw Moto

May 9, 2017, 2:10:12 PM5/9/17
to FlatBuffers
I changed the parameter of "push_small" from "T little_endian_t" to "const T&" and it works. Perhaps this must be changed on git, also. I used flatbuffers 1.60.

Wouter van Oortmerssen

May 10, 2017, 4:46:12 PM5/10/17
to Taw Moto, FlatBuffers
This has already been fixed in master, post 1.6.0.