copy constructor for flexbuffer::Reference.

Simoncl

Feb 27, 2018, 4:20:44 PM2/27/18
to FlatBuffers
Hi.

Is there any reason not to have a copy constructor for the flexbuffer Reference class.
 As far as I can tell it holds a pointer to some data,a Type enum, a byte width and the parent width.
 I would use the regular constructor expect there is no get  parent_width function or a function to get the data pointer;

I would like to pass the root of a flexbuffer around as far as I can tell a Reference object would be small and handy to copy around.

Cheers

Simon

Wouter van Oortmerssen

Mar 2, 2018, 12:11:10 PM3/2/18
to Simoncl, FlatBuffers
You're right, a Reference should be usable as by-value. Can you add a copy constructor?