Flatbuffer (JSON) text API returns JSON without quotes.

Jesvin Joseph

Jan 5, 2017, 12:31:58 AM1/5/17
to FlatBuffers
When I generate flatbuffer (JSON) text from the buffer, I am getting JSON without quotes.

{
  first: 50,
  second: "name"
}

According to JSON spec, it is not a valid JSON. And I am getting error when I parse this JSON.

Is there any way to add quotes in this JSON? or How we can parse this string as a JSON object?

mikkelfj

Jan 5, 2017, 5:24:57 PM1/5/17
to FlatBuffers

Is there any way to add quotes in this JSON? or How we can parse this string as a JSON object?

Have you tried `flatc --strict-json`  ?

Jesvin Joseph

Jan 6, 2017, 2:00:33 AM1/6/17
to FlatBuffers

On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 3:54:57 AM UTC+5:30, mikkelfj wrote:

Is there any way to add quotes in this JSON? or How we can parse this string as a JSON object?

Have you tried `flatc --strict-json`  ?

Thank you  mikkelfj. It worked when I set the 'strict-json' boolean variable to true.