Does anyone have an input file and output file that flatBuffer applied to?

abf

Jun 25, 2015, 2:25:01 PM6/25/15
to flatb...@googlegroups.com

I want to know how the output file of flatbuffer looks like for an input of any file? If someone has, can share please?

Wouter van Oortmerssen

Jun 29, 2015, 12:46:34 PM6/29/15
to abf, flatb...@googlegroups.com
Can you be more precise? What input file are you talking about (a flatbuffer binary buffer?), what output? Transformed with flatc or in code?

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 11:25 AM, abf <fu...@tune.com> wrote:

I want to know how the output file of flatbuffer looks like for an input of any file? If someone has, can share please?

fuat

Jun 30, 2015, 2:00:00 PM6/30/15
to flatb...@googlegroups.com, fu...@tune.com
I solved the issue, no worries , and thank you