Flapjack at startup - error: no implicit conversion of String into Integer

Ken Hester

Aug 20, 2015, 6:53:22 PM8/20/15
to flapjack
I have flapjack 1.5.0 installed on RHEL 6.6.  When starting flapjack (service flapjack start) I get this message, "error: no implicit conversion of String into Integer".  Flapjack terminates but the embedded redis-server is still running.  The only log file created is the redis-flapjack.log.  Any ideas on this issue?

Jesse Reynolds

Aug 20, 2015, 7:10:02 PM8/20/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken,

Has it ever run on this box? Have you just installed it and it won’t start up?

Have you customised the config file? If so, maybe try resetting it to the default config in case it’s not liking something in there?

Jesse

--

---

Ken Hester

Aug 20, 2015, 7:47:07 PM8/20/15
to flapjack
1) No
2) No, it was installed by a colleague and yes, it won't start up.  I will re-install later tonight if required.
3) Yes, the config file has been customized.
4) Will try default config before reinstall.

Ken Hester

Aug 23, 2015, 1:29:36 AM8/23/15
to flapjack
Issue is now resolved.  Something in the config file was causing this issue.

Jesse Reynolds

Aug 23, 2015, 9:06:58 AM8/23/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
> On 23 Aug 2015, at 2:59 pm, Ken Hester <khes...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Issue is now resolved. Something in the config file was causing this issue.

Good to hear!