Clear Database of all data

瀏覽次數:24 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

David Kaminsky

未讀,
2015年5月14日 下午6:26:322015/5/14
收件者:flapjack...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a way to clear my flapjack database.  While learning how to use it, I have many entities and checks that are no longer valid.  I would like to just clear everything and start over.  Any ideas of how I can get that done?

David

Lindsay Holmwood

未讀,
2015年5月14日 晚上9:34:022015/5/14
收件者:flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Hey David,
The simplest way to do this is to connect into the Redis instance and
run a FLUSHDB command.

Make sure you're on the right database when you run this command -
Flapjack by default uses database 0 for production, 13 for dev, and 14
for test.

redis-cli will use database 0 by default, so if you just want to clear
your production database you shouldn't need to run a SELECT to change
the database.

Cheers,
Lindsay
--
w: http://fractio.nl/
t: @auxesis

David Kaminsky

未讀,
2015年5月14日 晚上11:48:032015/5/14
收件者:flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply. That is exactly what I needed.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息