Icinga 2 with FlapJack

Mathos

Sep 24, 2014, 2:37:03 PM9/24/14
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone had any success with getting FlapJack going with Icinga 2 and FlapJack Feeder?  If you have can you post the config you ended up using?  Or is the best way using the fifo method?

Thanks

jessedr...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2014, 1:24:13 PM9/25/14
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mathos,

Currently we don't support Icinga 2, as it's a complete rewrite and does not include an event broker architecture.

I have not looked to see if there is a perfdata output mechanism that could be used. Perhaps there is?

Cheers
Jesse

--

---

Ali Graham

Jan 19, 2016, 8:14:26 PM1/19/16
to flapjack

On Thursday, 25 September 2014 04:07:03 UTC+9:30, Mathos wrote:
Has anyone had any success with getting FlapJack going with Icinga 2 and FlapJack Feeder?  If you have can you post the config you ended up using?  Or is the best way using the fifo method?

Thanks

Nearly a year-and-a-half later (and indeed, depending on a fairly new feature in Icinga 2), I've been sponsored by the kind people from Solutions First to work on this... it's currently fairly bare-bones, please raise issues if anything else is needed.

  https://github.com/sol1/flapjack-icinga2

Regards,

Ali.