Telling sensu about services/checks even if Ok?

aw...@awpti.org

Jan 26, 2015, 2:58:09 PM1/26/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

I use Sensu and I've been trying to figure out how to get flapjack to list all services even if they haven't gone down before. So far as I can tell, Flapjack only learns about a service/server existing when it goes into a state other than "Ok". Is there a configuration setting in Flapjack that can force it to show services in a good state?

-Geoff W.

Jestin Woods

Jan 26, 2015, 4:59:11 PM1/26/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Geoff - it's necessary to set metric to "true" for checks in sensu that are going to flapjack. This is sort of hidden in the comments of this extension https://github.com/sensu/sensu-community-plugins/blob/master/extensions/handlers/flapjack.rb#L5

-Jestin

--

---