Re: [flapjack] Escaped issues with JSON parsing

Message has been deleted

Jesse Reynolds

Aug 24, 2015, 4:04:53 PM8/24/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Can you post an example of the json outputted by this logstash plugin? Have you checked its valid JSON?

If you believe it’s valid json, please create a bug report including errors from logs and steps to reproduce, thank you.

On 25 Aug 2015, at 12:43 am, Ken Hester <khes...@gmail.com> wrote:

We are seeing issues with flapjack 1.5.0 parsing JSON.  We are using a debugged version of the pulled logstash-output-flapjack plugin with Logstash 1.5.3 to make flapjack think it is talking to Nagios.  I don't believe we are using flapjackfeeder.o unless it is being used under the covers automatically.  Any suggestions on resolving  this issue are greatly appreciated.

--

---

Message has been deleted