How can I get data into flapjack if I do not use Nagios or Sensu ?

l...@zhihu.com

Dec 22, 2014, 9:50:40 AM12/22/14
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Using API may be overkill, is it possible to write directly to redis, if so, is there any doc about events structure redis?

Jesse Reynolds

Dec 22, 2014, 4:35:57 PM12/22/14

On 23 Dec 2014, at 01:20, l...@zhihu.com wrote:

Using API may be overkill, is it possible to write directly to redis, if so, is there any doc about events structure redis?

Yes, it's the first data structure documented in:

You can also use the http broker that is included as a flapjack sub command to feed events in. This has the advantage of synthesising a continuous heartbeat from checks that may report erratically, eg results of cron jobs. You can feed in a TTL after which the http broker will start generating unknown events for the stale check.

Cheers
Jesse