html interpretation in details

Filip Slunecko

Feb 3, 2015, 2:23:56 PM2/3/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is it possible to format text in the detail section of a check?

For example by interpreting html code.

Thank you,

Filip

Jesse Reynolds

Feb 4, 2015, 3:01:37 PM2/4/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Hi Filip,

Yes, you can override the default templates that ship with Flapjack.

If you look at the default config file you’ll see some commented out lines for each gateway about location of template files:

https://github.com/flapjack/flapjack/blob/maint/1.x/etc/flapjack_config.yaml.example#L83

You can duplicate the existing templates from the flapjack repo and customise accordingly.

Cheers
Jesse
> --
>
> ---

Filip Slunecko

Feb 5, 2015, 6:01:43 PM2/5/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!

I actually wanted to change check.html.erb so I can see an output from checks that are grouping se.
I was not able to locate the file before.

Best,

Filip