Commercial version of flapjack?

Anders Rylander

Jan 27, 2015, 4:12:13 AM1/27/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are about to launch flapjack in the organization I am sitting. The question now is if there exists a commercial version with commercial support?

Best Regards
 /Anders

Jesse Reynolds

Jan 27, 2015, 7:05:34 AM1/27/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anders,

There's currently no commercial support available for Flapjack. Do you think this will be an impediment to rolling out Flapjack in your organisation?

Cheers
Jesse
--

---

Anders Rylander

Jan 28, 2015, 2:58:27 AM1/28/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jesse,

No it is not a blocking issue at the moment, but it is always a risk to not have commercial support when rolling out a feature like this one. But for now we can handle it.

Best Regards
 /Anders