next maint release

qgri...@saymedia.com

May 1, 2015, 4:33:20 PM5/1/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I just starting setting up flapjack. The current packaged version is currently not working with Pagerduty because of how they changed their API auth.  I noticed there is a fix in the maint/1.x release of flapjack. Does anyone know when this version will be packaged up and ready to use?  Or is there an easy way to switch from the omnibus package to using the maint release branch?

Jesse Reynolds

May 1, 2015, 4:49:56 PM5/1/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
We are building packages early next week and if that goes smoothly should have them released next week.

Which part of the pagerduty communication is failing? Is it incident / ack retrieval? If we don't have a bug for this could you please create one?

Cheers

--

---

qgri...@saymedia.com

May 4, 2015, 2:07:23 PM5/4/15
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
The auth part isn't working. Pagerduty switched from basic auth to API auth a few weeks ago. I think the code fix for that is in the maint/1.x branch. Thanks for the update!