maintenance window setting not working in flapjack_config.yaml

John Knepper

Oct 2, 2015, 1:20:12 PM10/2/15
to flapjack
Wondering why the maintenance window set to 0 seconds is not working.  I have two entities I register, and they both have 100 years.

    new_check_scheduled_maintenance_duration: 0 seconds

Is this because they are added after flapjack is installed, and configured.

John Knepper

Oct 2, 2015, 2:43:13 PM10/2/15
to flapjack
This isn't working either:

#!/bin/bash

curl -w 'response: %{http_code} \n' -X PATCH -H "Content-Type: application/json-patch+json" -d \

'[

  {"op"    : "replace",

   "path"  : "/notification_rules/0/time_restrictions",

   "value" : []}

]' \

http://localhost:3081/notification_rules/32c0e30d-c8d1-449f-936f-fb5494e919ef

John Knepper

Oct 2, 2015, 2:46:31 PM10/2/15
to flapjack

John Knepper

Oct 2, 2015, 9:16:56 PM10/2/15
to flapjack
, Or if anybody knows how to get rid of the 100 year timeout through the json API.  Been trying a lot of things, and nothing is working.

Jesse Reynolds

Jan 7, 2016, 2:31:13 AM1/7/16
to flapjack...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you’d need to remove the scheduled maintenances that have been created for checks prior to the change of that setting.

Jesse Reynolds

Jan 7, 2016, 2:32:24 AM1/7/16