html5 build+Intel XDK/Cocoon Android app problem

anyaa...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2016, 4:28:07 PM10/6/16
to Flambe
Hi, I'm having a weird problem with a stand alone version of an Intel XDK (uses Cordova) built Android app (with a haxe+flambe game inside). It works fine in its debug tab but as a stand alone version gets an error so doesn't show anything more than a black screen. Here is an error:
E/AndroidProtocolHandler(26940): Unable to open asset URL: file:///android_asset/www/js/assets/bootstrap/progress/Thumbs.db?v=43d353253552a3e20a97e181f8f6d390

So it seems thumbs.db files are automatically created by Flambe even if its creation is turned off in the system - I tried doing that, but those files still appear in the build folder even if they are not in the assets folder.
The same problem appears with Cocoon app. So is there a way to not include those files? Or any other suggestions?
Here is a link to the Intel XDK project and the apk: https://we.tl/71Gy8U3IVs

anyaa...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2016, 6:46:32 AM10/7/16
to Flambe, anyaa...@gmail.com
Okay, I've figured it out. Needed to delete those files from a list of assets in main-html.js ({bytes:39424,md5:"c909a7a395b718b3f9e80cdaf0e4d749",name:"fonts/Thumbs.db"})
Maybe it'll help somebody else :)

Mark Knol

Oct 14, 2016, 4:41:43 AM10/14/16
to Flambe, anyaa...@gmail.com
http://www.howtogeek.com/237091/what-are-the-thumbs.db-desktop.ini-and-.ds_store-files/

Windows creates the thumb.db files.
Everything in the assetfolder will be included in the build, so make sure there are no thumb.db files in the asset folder.

anyaa...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2016, 5:32:26 AM10/14/16
to Flambe, anyaa...@gmail.com
пятница, 14 октября 2016 г., 11:41:43 UTC+3 пользователь Mark Knol написал:
> http://www.howtogeek.com/237091/what-are-the-thumbs.db-desktop.ini-and-.ds_store-files/
>

> Windows creates the thumb.db files.
> Everything in the assetfolder will be included in the build, so make sure there are no thumb.db files in the asset folder.

Yep, I know all that. That's why I turned off their creation, what surprised me was that they were created and added to the project anyway.