New to Flambe - issues hith Html5 target

Amos Laber

Sep 30, 2015, 10:16:38 AM9/30/15
to Flambe
Hi,

I am checking out Flambe as a possible solution to target Html5/JS.

Trying to run the demos, I can that the Html5 target is broken. From reading some posts, it looks like the HtmlExternal.hx needs some update to fix it, but I don't see any activity in git past Jan 2015.

So I am wondering:

- Are there any recent updates to fix that?
- Is the repo still being maintained? Can we expect more updates?
- How solid is the Html5 target?

Thanks!

Aris Kostakos

Oct 2, 2015, 9:24:57 AM10/2/15
to Flambe
Same thing happened to me after a re-format last night.

Git's last activity was March 12, but the thing is, the version that is uploaded to haxelib is actually even older than that (like you said, maybe from January).

So what you do is, get the version from the git (https://github.com/aduros/flambe) and manually replace it with the one you have installed at C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\lib .

This should fix it.. Flambe is really good with html5.. Hope progress continues on it.

Aris

Amos Laber

Oct 2, 2015, 10:30:41 AM10/2/15
to Flambe