Flambe + Cordova (android)

Akima

Mar 18, 2015, 10:36:44 AM3/18/15
to fla...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm using cordova to build a game (made in haxe+flambe, compiled for html5) on android.

I have locked the orientation to landscape, for now no problems, but when I open the game on my phone (samsung s4 mini) sometimes the background images covers the entire screen, sometimes half of it (the size of stage is changing because I've a couple of buttons with relative positions and they are changing places as well) (index.html is the default one). In other words, the stage changes size every time I open the app.

Thanks, in advance

Akima

Mar 18, 2015, 11:08:52 AM3/18/15
to fla...@googlegroups.com

I'm adding a few screenshots of the phone. Changed my app for the default one but the background is white (sorry for that) and the plane.x is set to system.stage.width. Also (in index.html) the #content { background-color: blueviolet; (...) } to see the difference.
                           -

Karlo Licudine

Mar 19, 2015, 10:07:56 PM3/19/15
to fla...@googlegroups.com
 the stage changes size every time I open the app

This is how Flambe currently is. If you want a responsive game size, you could refer to this link: https://github.com/markknol/flambe-guide/wiki/Responsive-game

Hope this helps.

Akima

Mar 26, 2015, 10:17:40 AM3/26/15
to fla...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thanks for the answer but my problem isn't re-sizing the screen but the weird sizes that the stage takes when running on android and the fact that sometimes it works just right and sometimes not.