Scene Transitions

robin....@redspace.com

May 26, 2015, 9:19:18 AM5/26/15
to fla...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to write my own scene transition, but I'm running into an issue. Upon playing the transition for a second time I get the following error.

Uncaught Assertion failed! Asset cannot be used after being disposed

When building the custom transition the error didn't start happening until I overrode the update function in the Transition class. As far as I can tell the director should wait until the update function returns true in order to dispose the scene, but it looks like its just disposing it immediately leading to the error.

For what its worth I'm getting the same error when I try and use the slide or fade transitions.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Robin