Issue with double canvas on android browser

konstantin kornushin

Apr 12, 2014, 11:59:53 AM4/12/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com
i All!

I see doubled canvas on the native Android browser.  Issue same as described in https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=35474

There is screnshot from my phone

I've tried all solutions from these topic, but nothing help. Is anybody know solution for flambe?

Thanks.

Bruno Garcia

Apr 12, 2014, 12:45:45 PM4/12/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com
On 04/12/2014 11:59 AM, konstantin kornushin wrote:
> I see doubled canvas on the native Android browser. Issue same as
> described in https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=35474
> <https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=35474>

Hmm, did you try removing "overflow: hidden"? That's part of the default
Flambe index.html.

konstantin kornushin

Apr 13, 2014, 2:35:21 AM4/13/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com, b...@aduros.com

суббота, 12 апреля 2014 г., 20:45:45 UTC+4 пользователь Bruno Garcia написал:

Yes , I tried this - not helping. After this I rollback code and just reloading phone. This bug gone. Glitch android browser) I hope it's not appear again.

konstantin kornushin

Apr 13, 2014, 6:45:43 AM4/13/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com, b...@aduros.com
Seems I found solution, which works for me. It related with overflow: hidden.
But not in index.html.
I've changed HtmlPlatform.hx:77
set _container.style.overflow = "visible";

venclovs (yzigames)

Apr 14, 2014, 1:01:14 PM4/14/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com, b...@aduros.com
On android stock browser 4.1.x after orientation change and going back to previous orientation window innerHeight/Width values gets bigger.

But after this  _container.style.overflow = "visible"; change this issue is gone now.

venclovs (yzigames)

Apr 14, 2014, 1:09:59 PM4/14/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com, b...@aduros.com
And it seems that FPS have also increased a little bit ~5fps  :)