Looking to hire a part time freelance developer

Bill Deakin

Apr 8, 2016, 5:51:36 AM4/8/16
to Flambe
Hi

We are looking for a part time freelance coder to join a small passionate team developing games for well known big name brands.  You will be working primarily with Flambe and associates tools, although previous experience with those specific technologies is less important than a passion for games, keenness to learn, self motivation and the ability to work to tight deadlines, attention to detail, and good communication skills.

If you're interested in knowing more please send me a private message via these forums in the first instance with an indication of your skills/experience and availability.  I can then send you an NDA to sign before talking specifics.

All the best,

Billy
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted