softgames.de api integration

venclovs (yzigames)

Apr 14, 2014, 5:00:25 AM4/14/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have an issue with softgames.de api integration.

This is what is needed from sponsor:
"Let me explain the issue. When we integrate teh game in our API we have section where, after all assets and files are loaded, the API calls the game's init() function to start it. This function of course doenst have to be called init() and is different from game to game. Our function  window.gameOnLoadScript = ""; dd needs the function that starts the game."

As I'm new with html5/js don't know how to achieve this. Please help me this :)

relaxx

Apr 14, 2014, 5:55:28 AM4/14/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com
Check this:
This game is flambe-based and with softgames API integrated.

Use Right click -> View source (it is not obfuscated)

Also you can read my blogpost about side API integration into flambe project:

venclovs (yzigames)

Apr 14, 2014, 7:13:05 AM4/14/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot!!!

Tried to replicate this, but I'm getting this error:
Uncaught Assertion failed! Could not find a Flambe canvas! Are you embedding with flambe.js?

Not sure how to deal with this :)

venclovs (yzigames)

Apr 14, 2014, 10:10:55 AM4/14/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!

Seems it is working now on softgames servers.