Actions in Script missing first frame

b4dtz...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2014, 1:22:54 AM4/21/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was testing Script with quick animations (less than 1 seconds and small movement), and noticed that there was no easing at all. It was like in the first frame, the sprite skipped some easing.

I investigated the source and commented the lines similar to

_value.update(dt); // Fake an update to account for this frame

from the actions, and it worked fine. It also works passing 0 instead of dt.

Is there a reason this is needed? I can't use Script because of this.

b4dtz...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2014, 1:39:53 AM4/21/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com, b4dtz...@gmail.com
Ok... This only happens in Flash... Any ideas?

Kipp Ashford

Apr 21, 2014, 2:08:59 PM4/21/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com, b4dtz...@gmail.com
Hm, that does sound strange. Can you provide a sample that has this problem? I wonder if it could it be that the game is chugging it might be skipping ahead because of a larger delta time (dt).

Badtz Maru

Apr 21, 2014, 2:22:19 PM4/21/14
to Kipp Ashford, fla...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind... It fixed itself once I restarted my computer. It was really strange though.