Add a directory to existing manifest

phas...@zehnergroup.com

Sep 23, 2015, 6:14:04 PM9/23/15
to Flambe
If I have a manifest set up:

var initmanifest = Manifest.fromAssets("bootstrap");

is there an easy way to add the directory 'bootstrap2' to the manifest 'initmanifest'?

jongra...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2015, 7:42:19 PM9/24/15
to Flambe, phas...@zehnergroup.com

I don't know about easy but Manifest has an add function to manually add assets.

However if you are just trying to load bootstrap2 later, if it is in your assets directory, it is already in the main manifest. I would suggest:
loadPack("bootstrap2");

static private function loadPack(packID:String)
{
var loader = System.loadAssetPack(Manifest.fromAssets(packID));
loader.progressChanged.connect(function () {
//handle progress here
}

});

loader.get(function (pack) {
//pack is the asset pack - do something with it here
}