flump and masks?

Thaylin

Oct 21, 2013, 7:04:27 PM10/21/13
to fla...@googlegroups.com
So I exported a basic animation with a masked layer and the animation doesn't seem to be masked. Does anyone know if flump supports masking, and if so, how I can make that work?

Thanks!

Bruno Garcia

Oct 22, 2013, 5:07:27 PM10/22/13
to fla...@googlegroups.com
On 10/21/2013 04:04 PM, Thaylin wrote:
> So I exported a basic animation with a masked layer and the animation doesn't seem to be masked. Does anyone know if flump supports masking, and if so, how I can make that work?

Masking isn't supported yet. There's Sprite.scissor, but it's only
axis-aligned rectangles and not used by Flump. Masking is a very often
requested feature, so it's pretty high on my TODO list.

Bruno

rob.si...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2014, 4:50:09 PM2/3/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com, b...@aduros.com
Hi Bruno,

Just checking whether masking has made it in yet? Or is scissor still the way to go?

Thanks
Rob

Thaylin

Feb 4, 2014, 11:43:53 AM2/4/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com, b...@aduros.com
Looks like nothing has changed at the moment in the repo so stick with scissor. The changes to get that working are probably a bit extensive since it'll need to work across platforms/browsers so be patient and I'm sure Bruno will get to it as soon as humanly possible on top of other changes he's working on.

On Monday, February 3, 2014 4:50:09 PM UTC-5, Robert Silverton wrote: > Hi Bruno, > > Just checking whether masking has made it in yet? Or is scissor still the way to go? > > Thanks > Rob > > > On Wednesday, 23 October 2013 10:07:27 UTC+13, Bruno Garcia wrote: > > On 10/21/2013 04:04 PM, Thaylin wrote: > > > > > So I exported a basic animation with a masked layer and the animation doesn't seem to be masked. Does anyone know if flump supports masking, and if so, how I can make that work? > > > > > > > > Masking isn't supported yet. There's Sprite.scissor, but it's only > > > > axis-aligned rectangles and not used by Flump. Masking is a very often > > > > requested feature, so it's pretty high on my TODO list. > > > > > > > > Bruno

Robert Silverton

Feb 4, 2014, 4:21:11 PM2/4/14
to fla...@googlegroups.com, b...@aduros.com
Ok, no worries. Otherwise very impressed with the Flump asset conversion! :-)

Rob

jo...@two-bulls.com

Jul 22, 2015, 9:33:13 PM7/22/15
to Flambe, b...@aduros.com
Hi Bruno! Does flump support masking yet? We dearly would like to use this feature if it's available.