50 Florida poofters can thank Barack Hussein Obama for their one way ticket to hell.

1 view

The Black Fairy

Jun 13, 2016, 1:54:33 AM6/13/16
Thank you ISIS for doing what gutless Americans no longer have
the balls to do.

Stand up to left-wing shitbag communist democrat politicians and
the faggots.

50 dead today, 50 dead tomorrow, 50 dead the day after that. It
won't take long.

Keep it going.

dolf

Jun 13, 2016, 3:44:22 AM6/13/16
Nous: #63
Time: 04:10 hrs
Date: 2016.5.23
Torah: #1 #50 #10 %81 = #61
Dao: Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings
Tetra: #62 - Doubt
I-Ching: H51 - Thunderclap

Latin: Decantatus {God of virtues} Alt: Yzalel {Deliverance of God} {
1. HELPS CONQUER & TO OBTAIN RELEASE FROM SIEGE
2. THE SCIENCES & ARTS
3. THE MEDITATION OF THE WISE
4. Souchoe
}
Asa {*Physician*; *cure*}

SUPER (MALE): #337

#30, #8, #200, #9, #40, #10, #40 - chartom (H2748): 1) diviner,
magician, astrologer; 1a) engraver, writer (only in derivative sense of
one possessed of occult knowledge);

"Then the magicians {chartom-magician [H2748]: #337} said unto Pharaoh
{that disperses; that spoils}, This is the finger of God: and Pharaoh's
heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them; as the LORD had
said." [Exodus 8:19]

#30, #300, #6, #1 - shav' (H7723): 1) emptiness, vanity, falsehood; 1a)
emptiness, nothingness, vanity; 1b) emptiness of speech, lying; 1c)
worthlessness (of conduct);

EGO (FEMALE): #474

#100, #4, #10, #300, #10, #50 - qaddiysh (Aramaic) (H6922): 1) holy,
separate; 2) (TWOT) *angels*, saints;

"This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the
word of the holy {qaddiysh (Aramaic)-saint [H6922]: #474} ones: to the
intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom
of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the
basest of men." [Daniel 4:17]

#6, #8, #400, #20, #40 - chath (H2844): 1) fear, *terror*; 2) shattered,
dismayed; 2a) shattered; 2b) dismayed;

#8, #200, #5, #2, #8, #200, #1, #50 - asebeo (G764): 1) to be ungodly,
act impiously;

#3, #50, #70, #50, #300, #1 - ginosko (G1097): 1) to learn to know, come
to know, get a knowledge of perceive, feel; 2) to know, *understand*,
perceive, have knowledge of; 3) Jewish idiom for sexual intercourse
between a man and a woman; 4) to become acquainted with, to know; 1a) to
become known; 2a) to *understand*; 2b) to know;

#9, #5, #30, #70, #50, #300, #10 - thelo (G2309): 1) to will, have in
mind, intend; 1a) to be resolved or determined, to purpose; 1b) to
desire, to wish; 1c) to love; 1c1) to like to do a thing, be fond of
doing; 1d) to take delight in, have pleasure;
dolf: "The entire world knows that they also have hated us without a
cause--thusly the word the Lord Jesus Christ is fulfilled: "All the ends
of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds
of the nations shall worship before thee.

For the kingdom is the LORD’S: and he is the governor among the nations.

All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go
down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that
shall be born, that he hath done this." [Psalm 22:27-31 (KJV)]

Mr. Smartypants DoW #4, Supreme f@ckhead (*BUNGHOLE*): "Buddha was a
fat, old, prick who never worked. Just sat around making philosophical
comments and pottering around in his cucumber patch. Hmmmm....I wonder
if he has a modern contemporary? LOL!"

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "When this fella became Buddha he was
still fairly young. I would consult my history books to know the
approximate date of his enlightenment.

Buddha came from a wealthy family, but he renounced it all and became
impoverished. I know because I have extensive historical knowledge."

Blue Peeler (wo...@barque.org): "Anybody with a 'life' like yours (twenty
years on Usenet, around the clock) is definitely SUBhuman!"

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Thank you, Mister Peeler, for
clearing that up."

Checkmate, DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Everybody wants to think
their particular brand of god looks out for us. I see absolutely no
evidence of that anywhere. A scientist looks out for lab rats more than
the various gods look out for us."

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Yes, I surely agree with that."

dolf: "Physician Heal Thyself!

Your comments are nonsense oh bastard son of Buddha."

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Dolf? You seem a little upset about
something. Care to talk about it?

I'm here for you if you need me, Dolf.

My Nam (ie. Vietnam) Tour taught me to be there for my men."

dolf: "They are presumptive, arrogant comments which you are now making,
in feeling smug by only responding to my preliminary narrative for the
Ali Muhammad's memorial service posted at 0515 hours (AEST) and just
prior to its commencement and which required a further 12 hours of
labour to conclude.

It unambiguously shows a higher Divine power of God the Father (YHWH)
and the Son (Jesus of Nazareth) as Intelligence (ie. Godhead) at play in
the affairs of humankind from eternity and the cosmological
*foundations* of when the world began."

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Dolf, Buddha tried to find
enlightenment through deprivation of worldly goods, including food,
practicing self-mortification. After nearly starving himself to death
by restricting his food intake to around a leaf or nut per day, he
collapsed in a river while bathing and almost drowned. Buddha was
rescued by a village girl named Sujata, who gave him some payasam (a
pudding made from milk and jaggery), after which he got back some energy.

Then Buddha began to reconsider his path. He remembered a moment in
childhood in which he had been watching his father start the season's
ploughing. He attained a concentrated and focused state that was
blissful and refreshing, the jhana (ie. a series of cultivated states of
mind, which lead to 'state of perfect equanimity').

Now Dolf, in yer opinion, did this young, nubile [village girl] give The
Buddha anything else that may have [refreshed] him? Hmmm?

And remember Dolf, The Buddha said, 'You will not be punished for your
anger, you will be punished by your anger.' Amen."

dolf: "Anger?

I'm laughing at you in my having as an Intellectual Property, a
mathematical paradigm as an alternative HOMOIOS Theory of Number being a
metaphysical theoretical noumenon and a determined contrivance
associated with attributed time (COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis),
rationality and the reasoned mind:

Telos (6,000) = Arch (0) + c² : arch kai telos oida {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

Where the c² is equivalent to a constant dependent on n, calculated by
the formula:

M = [n(n² + 1)] / 2

It is not a claim that the earth and universe is only 6,000 years old,
but rather a proposition of relativity within billions of years and a
noumenal focal point as a development by which rationality transpires,
reason springs forth and that is characteristic to being human:

HOMO ('man') / HOMOIOS (*same*, *equal* *in* *force*, *a* *match* *for*
*one*, *all* *one* *to* *us*, of *numbers*, *square*, *the* *product*
*of* *two* *equal* *factors*), SAPIENS ('thinker') / SAPIENT ('being a
wise/wisdom thinker') [Deuteronomy 4:32; Genesis 1:26]

As the relativity and grounding of the Infinite to the temporal reality
(ie. the phenomenology as the deterministic unfolding of history) which
is implied by the notion of rational PI and the cosmogonical Genesis
reprise of the lunar / solar cycle occurring on the equinox of Wednesday
20th March 1996 / New Moon on Thursday 21st March 1996.

"And having spoiled PRINCIPALITIES (arche: [properly abstract] a
commencement, or [concrete] chief in various applications of order,
time, place or rank:--beginning, corner, at the first estate,
magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule)

and POWERS, (exousia: [in the sense of ability]; privilege, that is,
[subjectively] force, capacity, competency, freedom, or [objectively]
mastery [concretely magistrate, superhuman, potentate, token of
control], delegated influence:--authority, jurisdiction, *liberty*,
power, right, strength)

HE (ie. Jesus of Nazareth) made a show of them openly, triumphing over
them in it.

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an
holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow
of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a VOLUNTARY (ie. desire;
subjective impulse; asceticism)

HUMILITY (tapeinophrosune: humiliation of mind, that is,
modesty:--humbleness of mind, humility of mind, lowliness of mind)

and WORSHIPPING (ie. ceremonial observance:--religion) OF *ANGELS*,
intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by
his FLESHY MIND (nous: the intellect, that is, mind [divine or human; in
thought, feeling, or will]; by implication meaning:--mind, *understanding*),

and not holding the Head (kephale: [in the sense of seizing]; the head
as the part most readily taken hold of, literally or figuratively:--head
but meaning 'theiotes' as divinity [abstractly]:—Godhead),

from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment
ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the RUDIMENTS (stoicheion:
something orderly in arrangement: Theory of Number (1 ... 10), that is
[by implication] a serial basal, fundamental, initial constituent: #15
... #369; [literally], proposition [figuratively]:--element, principle,
rudiment)

OF THE WORLD (kosmos: orderly arrangement, that is a decoration; by
implication the world [in a wide or narrow sense, including its
inhabitants, literally or figuratively or morally]:—adorning, world),

why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, (Touch
not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using)
after the commandments and doctrines of men?

Which things have indeed a show of wisdom in will worship, and humility,
and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the
flesh." [Colossians 2:15-23 (KJV)]

As you are without any *foundation* and have the moral scruples of a dag
festering ANAL-SADISTIC (ie. displaying abnormal aggressive and
destructive tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the anal stage
of development) MAGGOT--racist that you are."

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Wot is the meaning of all this
garbage? Somebuddy set me straight."

dolf: "What is your military service number slyboots?

Eat shit (ie. an exclamation expressing anger or contempt for, or
rejection of, someone)."

Matt (trdell12345): "You don't have the authority to reject. Did St.
Patrick's Church give you that authority or claim to?"

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "If you were rejected, somebody did."

dolf: "Hey wet biscuit, how does it feel knowing that both you Duke
(Catholic) Earl Weber, Patrick (Catholic) Barker and your Roman Catholic
Church have been rejected by God the Father and his Son?

Be more careful with your words as you have the morality and integrity
of a dag festering anal-sadistic maggot.

Eat shit all of you."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "Wow... Someone doesn't like me.

Is it something I said?"

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "It's [got] dolf's signature [written all
over it]."

RL Measures "Probably not one thing, [but] dozens."

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "If in doubt, discuss [it] with a priest.

Being constantly pounded with crap does not make one a bad guy for
hitting back (within reason).

After all, we [are] human and not Jesus Christ.

It's the old turn the c[h]eek issue -- to avoid revenge."

Michael Christ: "Yes, well I have to repent [ie. if that opportunity
still exists for you at all] sometime..."

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "You lack the common sense to know you've
been defeated."

Ordog Mephisto Belphegor Lucifer Satan (Belp...@Hell.biz): "Liar!

Writing endless garbage drivel is no indication of your reading [and
comprehension] skills.

Stop faking [these] post[s], Dolf. Your parents [would be] ashamed of you.

Keep this up and you'll be haunted by punishing wraiths (ie. as wraths)
till the end of your living days!"

Catalina (kooks): "So please do everyone a favor and not respond to any
of his trolls.

Thank you in advance, or face my kill file. Your choice."

dolf: "Hasn't there been enough killing (ie. of 50 or so) already
overnight within Orlando, Florida, America?

Even your President Obama has condemned this 'act of *terror*' as the
worst mass shooting within United States history.

So it is no privilege of mine in being read by you as a Babylonian whore
bride:

*I* *THANK* *MY* *DILDO* *GOD* *PRIAPUS*

I IDOLIZE HIM AS HE IS SO PRACTICAL.

HE DOESN'T ANSWER BACK SO HE'S SUCH A PLEASURE COMFORT TO ME AND AN
IDEAL STRESS RELIEVER WHEN I DON'T HAVE MY HUSBAND AROUND: "In Greek
mythology, Priapus [Greek: Πρίαπος, Priapos] was a minor rustic
fertility god, protector of livestock, fruit plants, gardens and male
genitalia. Priapus is marked by his oversized, permanent erection, which
gave rise to the medical term priapism. He became a popular figure in
Roman erotic art and Latin literature, and is the subject of the often
humorously obscene collection of verse called the Priapeia."

WE HAD SUCH A BANG ON OUR WEDDING NIGHT WHEN WE BOTH CELEBRATED OUR LOSS
OF VIRGINITY TO THE GOD HYMEN: "Bring the light, uplift and show its
flame! I am doing the god's service, see! I making his shrine to glow
with tapers bright. O Hymen, king of marriage! Blest is the bridegroom;
Blest am I also, the maiden soon to wed a princely lord in Argos.

Hail Hymen, king of marriage!"

Hymen (Ancient Greek: Ὑμήν), Hymenaios or Hymenaeus, in ancient Greece,
was a god of marriage ceremonies, inspiring feasts and song. Related to
the god's name, a hymenaios is a genre of Greek lyric poetry sung during
the procession of the bride to the groom's house in which the god is
addressed, in contrast to the Epithalamium, which was sung at the
nuptial threshold.

I'M NO BABYLONIAN (PYTHAGOREAN HETEROS NUMBER MYSTICAL) WHORE AS I
PRAISE THE GODS OF A SACRED CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE AND TREAT HIM AS ONE (ie.
THE GODHEAD) AND THE HEAD OF OUR FAMILY...

The more prosperous houses might have a small shrine to the household
god(s); the lararium served this purpose in the case of the Romans. The
gods would be treated as members of the family and invited to join in
meals, or be given offerings of food and drink.

Household deities fit into two types; firstly, a specific deity
(typically a goddess) often referred to as a hearth goddess or domestic
goddess who is associated with the home and hearth, with examples
including the Greek Hestia.

In Ancient Greek religion, Hestia [Ancient Greek: Ἑστία, "hearth" or
"fireside"] is a virgin goddess of the hearth, architecture, and *the*
*right* *ordering* *of* *domesticity*, *the* *family*, *and* *the*
*state*. In Greek mythology, she is a daughter of Cronus and Rhea and
the eldest of the *OLYMPIAN* *GODS*.

Hestia received the first offering at every sacrifice in the household.
In the public domain, the hearth of the prytaneum functioned as her
official sanctuary. *With* *the* *establishment* *of* *a* *new*
*colony*, *flame* *from* *Hestia's* *public* *hearth* *in* *the*
*mother* *city* *would* *be* *carried* *to* *the* *new* *settlement*.

Her Roman equivalent is *Vesta* (ie. a symbolic attributed element
within the Pythagorean MONAD as Godhead defining the HETEROS Theory of
Number)

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hestia#/media/File:Hestia-meyers.png

WE OUGHT TO LEGISLATE THIS AS A DIVINE RIGHT AND SACRED RITE: "Marriage
means the union of a man and a woman to the exclusion of all others,
voluntarily entered into for life.

Certain unions are not marriages. A union solemnised in a foreign
country between:

(a) a man and another man; or
(b) a woman and another woman; must not be recognised as a marriage in
Australia." [2004 amendment to the Marriage Amendment Act 1961 Act]

WE KNOW THAT JESUS WOULD APPROVE -- BECAUSE WE DO HIS WORKS AND THE
BIBLE TELLS ME SO: "For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ
for you Gentiles, if ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of
God which is given me to you-ward:

How that by REVELATION (apokalupsis: disclosure:--appearing, coming,
lighten, manifestation, be revealed, revelation)

he made known unto me the MYSTERY (musterion: [to shut the mouth]; a
*secret* or 'mystery' through the idea of silence imposed by initiation
into religious rites:--mystery);

[as I wrote afore in few words, whereby, when ye read, ye may
*understand* my knowledge in the MYSTERY of CHRIST (Christos: anointed,
that is, the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus:--Christ)]

Which in other *AGES* (genea: see above) was not made known unto the
sons of men, as it is now REVEALED (apokalupto: to take off the cover,
that is, disclose:--reveal)

unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles
should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his
promise in Christ by the gospel: Whereof I was made a minister,
according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual
working of his POWER (dunamis: force [literally or figuratively];
specifically miraculous power [usually by implication a miracle
itself]:--ability, abundance, meaning, mighty deed, worker of miracles,
power, strength, violence, mighty and wonderful work).

Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given,
that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of
Christ; And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the MYSTERY,
which from the BEGINNING OF THE WORLD (aion: properly an age; by
extension perpetuity and also past; by implication the world;
specifically [Jewish] a Messianic period [present or future]:--age,
course, eternal, for-ever-more], never, [beginning of the, while the]
world [began, without end])

hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: To the
intent that now unto the PRINCIPALITIES (arche: see above) AND POWERS
(exousia: [eg: the *Statue* *of* *Liberty* *is* *a* *colossal*
*neoclassical* *sculpture* *on* *Liberty* *Island* *in* *New* *York*
*Harbor* *in* *New* *York* *City*, *in* *the* *United* *States* *of*
*America*]; see above) IN HEAVENLY PLACES (epouranios: above the
sky:--celestial, in heavenly, high; celestial hierarchy) might be known
by the church the manifold WISDOM (sophia: wisdom [higher or lower,
worldly or spiritual]:--wisdom) of God.

According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our
Lord: In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith
of him.

Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which
is your glory.

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that he would
grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with
might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your
hearts by faith; that ye, being ROOTED (rhizoo: to root; [figuratively]
become stable)

and GROUNDED (themelioo: to lay a basis for, that is, [literally] erect,
or [figuratively] consolidate:--lay the *foundation*), ground, settle)

in love, may be able to COMPREHEND (katalambano: to take eagerly, that
is, seize, possess, etc. [literally or figuratively]:--apprehend,
attain, come upon, comprehend, find, obtain, perceive, overtake)

with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, which PASSETH (huperballo: to throw
beyond the usual mark, that is, [figuratively] to surpass [only active
participle supereminent]:--exceeding, excel, pass)

KNOWLEDGE (gnosis: knowing [the act], that is, [by implication]
knowledge:--knowledge, science), that ye might be filled with all the
fulness of God.

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we
ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto him be
glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without
end. Amen." [Ephesians 3:1-21 (KJV)]

The poem 'JESUS LOVES ME' by Anna Bartlett Warner was originally
published in 1860, appeared in three stanzas, as follows:

Jesus loves me--this I know,
For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to him belong,-
They are weak, but he is strong.

Jesus loves me--loves me still,
Though I'm very weak and ill;
From his shining throne on high,
Comes to watch me where I lie.

Jesus loves me--he will stay,
Close beside me all the way.
Then his little child will take,
Up to heaven for his dear sake.

[Wikipedia 2016: Priapus; Hymen_(god); Household_deity; Hestia;
Jesus_Loves_Me]

YOUTUBE:

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBALcN701NU

VANITY OH VANITY THOU ART MY KING, GREATER WORDS I CANNOT SING."

Barry (Atheist/Heisenberg) O'Grady: "Did God freely choose to create
Satan as Lucifer Morningstar?"

Gordon (gordonlr@swbell): "Yes, and the reason for this and other such
situations is that God's creation project was intended to become
absolutely perfect.

Had God not created Satan and all the evil that we are currently
immersed in, His creation would have been less than absolutely complete
and therefore could never be refined to a perfect state.

We are now going through the phase that will eventually separate all
that is good from all that is not good and there will be an eternal
barrier (cosmic nexus, maybe) between the two realms."

Barry (Atheist/Heisenberg) O'Grady: "I'm wondering why an eternal being
needs time to achieve these things."

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "You're experiencing yours now."

dolf: "This chapter has been especially written in support and
recognition of Queen Elizabeth's II 90th birthday celebrations and Her
consort Prince Philip's 95th birthday.

As they claim to honorably swear: DIEU ET MON DROIT [ie. God and my
right (the motto of the British monarch)].

Those specific readings were associated to computed 'Categories of
*Understanding*' (ie. SUPER (MALE) IDEA and EGO (FEMALE) IDEA) and
obtained by means of my intellectual property (as a natural endowment)
associated to the Grapple Homoiotic Noumenon as a theoretical and
metaphysical concept of the Godhead/Divine Mind--there is no pretense.

It is a comparison between the chronological placement of the series:

#15 ... #34 ... #65 of the progression of Magic Squares associated with
the traditional Pythagorean mystical HETEROS basis to the Theory of
Number as a binary apparatus (ie. gender and spermatic attributions) and
the institutional basis for sacred marriage, attributed time as the
Celestial Hierarchy which is common to Judaism, Roman Catholicism et al
Christian communities, Masonry and Islamic religious belief and Roman
Empire governance.

I HAVE SHOWN IT TO BE A PERVERSE *SECRET* KNOWLEDGE, FAUX-PIETY AND A
FRAUDULENT CLAIM TO RIGHTEOUSNESS!

And my considered, rational and reasonable paradigm which subsumes this
traditional Pythagorean mystical HETEROS view of the Theory of Number
with its reliant use of a progression of magic squares: #15 ... #369 by
using 7 x #369 magic squares with the 1st being the Greco-Roman magic
square.

And amalgamated this with the 9th autonomous layer comprising the
Chinese Daoist array as an alternative HOMOIOS (published in 4 BCE) view
of the Theory of Number since both were esoteric, metaphysical and
cosmological views of attributed time used for respective (Roman and
Chinese) Empire governance. In addition to this array I have added an
8th as Transformative layer as a hetero-square spirogyra order square.
Such that the #369 (9x9) Magic Square utilized by either of the
religious belief systems, will find it deployed within one of the seven
x #369 magic squares.

You show neither dignity or respect for the dead nor our Sovereign.

What better, than some theatrical action with Satan making a perverse
and depraved appearance:

'Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is so written...'"

- dolf

Excerpts from Facebook Post: Those Who Kept My Word: They Have Hated
Without a Cause of 11-13 June 2016 (AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=468374840023024&id=100005515364934
-- Those Who Kept My Word: They Have Hated Without a Cause

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 13 June, 2016

Nous: #73
Time: 19:55 hrs
Date: 2016.1.19
Torah: #40 #90 #200 %81 = #6
Dao: Employing Deeming, Daring to Act
Tetra: #7 - Ascent
I-Ching: H46 - Moving Upward

Latin: Gloria {God who comforts the oppressed} Alt: Menkel {Cease Strife
Before God] {
1. HELPS *HEAL* THE ILLS OF THE SPIRIT, RELEASES FROM PERSECUTORS
2. MEN OF VIRTUE
3. FAITHFULNESS, INDUCES OBEDIENCE IN SUBORDINATES
4. Homoth
}
Jesus {He is saved/A savior; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign; one
chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified};

#15 CE <--- Augustus {increased, augmented} (Latin: Imperator Caesar
Divi Filius (ie. '*divine* *son*', or '*son* *of* *the* *divine*')
Augustus; 23 September 63 BCE-19 August 14 CE) was the founder of the
Roman Empire and its first Emperor, ruling from 27 BCE until his death
in 14 CE.

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #373

#10, #300, #8, #50, #5 - shachah (H7812): 1) to bow down; 1a) (Qal) to
bow down; 1b) (Hiphil) to depress (fig); 1c) (Hithpael); 1c1) to bow
down, prostrate oneself; 1c1a) before superior in homage; 1c1b) before
God in worship; 1c1c) before false gods; 1c1d) before *angel*;

"And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus
{savior; deliverer} tarried behind in Jerusalem {vision of peace}; and
Joseph {increase; addition} and his mother knew not of it. But they,
supposing him to have been in the company, went a day’s journey; and
they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance.

And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem,
seeking him. And it came to pass, that after three days they found him
in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them,
and asking them questions. And all that heard him were astonished at his
*understanding* and answers.

And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him,
'Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us?

Behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.'

And he said unto them, 'How is it that ye sought me?

Wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business?'

And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.

And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen
or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}, and was subject unto
them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart.

And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and
man." [Luke 2:43-52 (KJV)]

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #325

#30, #5, #20, #10, #200, #50, #10 - nakar (H5234): 1) to recognise,
acknowledge, know, respect, discern, regard; 2) to act or treat as
foreign or strange, disguise, misconstrue; 1a) (Niphal) to be
recognised; 1b) (Piel) to regard; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to regard, observe,
pay attention to, pay regard to, notice; 1c2) to recognise (as formerly
known), perceive; 1c3) to be willing to recognise or acknowledge,
acknowledge with honour; 1c4) to be acquainted with; 1c5) to
distinguish, *understand*; 1d) (Hithpael) to make oneself known; 2a)
(Niphal) to disguise oneself; 2b) (Piel); 2b1) to treat as foreign
(profane); 2b2) to misconstrue; 2c) (Hithpael); 2c1) *to* *act* *as*
*alien*; 2c2) to disguise oneself;

"And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, showed unto him all
the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

And the devil said unto him, 'All this power will I give thee, and the
glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I
give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.'

And Jesus {savior; deliverer} answered and said unto him, 'Get thee
behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy
God, and him only shalt thou serve.'

And he brought him to Jerusalem {vision of peace}, and set him on a
pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, 'If thou be the Son of God,
cast thyself down from hence: For it is written, He shall give his
*angels* charge over thee, to keep thee: And in their hands they shall
bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.'

And Jesus answering said unto him, 'It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the
Lord thy God.'

And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him
for a season.

And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee {wheel;
revolution}: and there went out a fame of him through all the region
round about.

And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. And he came
to Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned;
sanctified}, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he
went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias {the
salvation of the Lord}. And when he had opened the book, he found the
place where it was written,

'The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to
preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to *heal* the
brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of
sight to the *blind*, to set at *liberty* them that are bruised, To
preach the acceptable year of the Lord.'

And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat
down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened
on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture
fulfilled in your ears. And all bare him witness, and wondered at the
gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, 'Is not
this Joseph’s {increase; addition} son?'

And he said unto them, 'Ye will surely say unto me this proverb,
*Physician*, *heal* *thyself*: whatsoever we have heard done in
Capernaum {the field of repentance; city of comfort}, do also here in
thy country.'

And he said, Verily I say unto you, 'NO PROPHET IS ACCEPTED IN HIS OWN
COUNTRY.'" [Luke 4:5-24 (KJV)]

Nous: #3
Time: 20:15 hrs
Date: 2016.1.24
Torah: #6 #40 #2 %81 = #48
Dao: Political Prescriptions, Quietude
Tetra: #8 - Opposition
I-Ching: H46 - Moving Upward

Latin: Facies {God above all things} Alt: Anael {Ship of God} {
1. SERVES TO OBTAIN THE FRIENDSHIP OF A PERSON
2. ASTRONOMY & PHYSICS
3. THE SENSITIVITY OF THE HEART
4. Ptiau
}

#34 CE <--- Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth in cira 33 CE

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #274

#6, #60, #200, #8 - cerach (H5629): 1) excess, overhanging;

#3, #5, #50, #5, #1, #10, #200 - genea (G1074): 1) fathered, birth,
nativity; 2) that which has been begotten, men of the same stock, a
family; 3) the whole multitude of men living at the same time; 4) an
*age* (ie. the time ordinarily occupied be each successive generation),
a space of 30 - 33 years; 2a) the several ranks of natural descent, the
successive members of a genealogy; 2b) [metaphor] a race of men very
like each other in endowments, pursuits, character; 2b1) esp. in a bad
sense, a *perverse* race;

#4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #10, #70, #50 - dokimion (G1383): 1) the
proving; 2) that by which something is tried or proved, a test;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #333

#30, #2, #100, #200, #1 - beqar (Aramaic) (H1240): 1) to seek, enquire;
1a) (Pael) to enquire; 1b) (Ithpael) to let search be made;

#6, #7, #200, #70, #10, #40 - zerowa` (H2220): 1) arm, forearm,
shoulder, strength; 1a) arm; 1b) arm (as symbol of strength); 1c) forces
(political and military); 1d) shoulder (of animal sacrificed);

#30, #5, #8, #200, #10, #40, #40 - charam (H2763): 1) to ban, devote,
destroy utterly, completely destroy, dedicate for destruction,
exterminate; 2) to split, slit, mutilate (a part of the body); 1a)
(Hiphil); 1a1) to prohibit (for common use), ban; 1a2) to consecrate,
devote, dedicate for destruction; 1a3) to exterminate, completely
destroy; 1b) (Hophal); 1b1) to be put under the ban, be devoted to
destruction; 1b2) to be devoted, be forfeited; 1b3) to be completely
destroyed; 2a) (Qal) to mutilate; 2b) (Hiphil) to divide;

Will not God recompense you and your Roman church for their Christ
murdering, Hitler loving and lying deceiving tongue?

The 'Roman' Question: Is it justified to label the Roman Catholic Church
as 'Christ Murderers'?

Someone was responsible. She after all sits as queen ('and saith in her
heart, I am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.' [Revelation 18:7 (KJV)])
within her sovereign city-state bearing the same titles as tributes and
authorities of the Roman Caesar (ie. We have no King but Caesar) who,
then as a matter of Governance and religious belief, were Christ
murderers--then she having the same substance, is imputed guilt:

Jesus said, "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and to God that
which is God's." [Luke 20:25]

"And they began to accuse him, saying, 'We found this fellow
*perverting* the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar,
saying that he himself is Christ a King.'

And Pilate {armed with a dart} asked him, saying, 'Art thou the King of
the Jews?'

And he answered him and said, 'Thou sayest it.'" [Luke 23:2-3 (KJV)]

"Then saith Pilate {armed with a dart} unto him, Speakest thou not unto
me? Knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power
to release thee?

Jesus answered, Thou couldest have *no* *power* *at* *all* *against*
*me*, *except* *it* *were* *given* *thee* *from* *above*: *therefore*
*he* *that* *delivered* *me* unto thee *hath* *the* *greater* *sin*.

And from thenceforth Pilate {armed with a dart} sought to release him:
but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not
Caesar’s friend: *whosoever* *maketh* *himself* *a* *king* *speaketh*
*against* *Caesar*." [John 19:10-12 (KJV)]

"Without *understanding*, covenant-breakers, without natural affection,
implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that *they*
*which* *commit* *such* *things* *are* *worthy* *of* *death*, *not*
*only* *do* *the* *same*, but *have* *pleasure* *in* *them* *that* *do*
*them*." [Romans 1:31-32 (KJV)]

"But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them
certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set
all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason {he that
*cures*}, and sought to bring them out to the people.

And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto
the rulers of the city, crying, 'These that have *turned* *the* *world*
*upside* *down* *are* *come* *hither* *also*; Whom Jason hath received:
and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is
another king, one Jesus'.

And they troubled the people and the rulers of the city, when they heard
these things. And when they had taken security of Jason, and of the
other, they let them go.

And the brethren immediately sent away Paul {small; little} and Silas
{three, or the third} by night unto Berea {heavy; weighty}: who coming
thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica {victory against the
Thessalians}, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind,
and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so." [Acts
17:5-11 (KJV)]

"Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it
is written in the books of the prophets, O ye house of Israel (ie. who
prevails with God), have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by
the space of forty years in the wilderness?

Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch (ie. *king*), and the star of
your god Remphan (ie. prepared; arrayed), figures which ye made to
worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon (ie. incongruity;
confusion; mixture)." [Acts 7:42-43 (KJV)]

"Babylon is fallen." [Isaiah 21:9; Jeremiah 51:8; Revelation 14:8, 18:2
(KJV)]

So as to make their fall from God's Grace all the more dramatic and with
no capable means for redemption: "For it is impossible for those who
were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were
made partakers of the Holy Ghost.

And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come.

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; *seeing*
*they* *crucify* *to* *themselves* *the* *Son* *of* *God* *afresh*, and
put him to open shame.

For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and
bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth
blessing from God:

But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto
cursing, whose end-TELOS is burned.

But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that
accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which
ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints
and do minister.

And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the
full assurance of hope unto the end-TELOS: That ye be not slothful, but
followers of them through faith and patience inherit the promises."
[Hebrews 6:4-12 (KJV)]

Nous: #14
Time: 20:35 hrs
Date: 2016.1.29
Torah: #10 #5 #5 %81 = #20
Dao: Praising the Mysterious (Metaphysics)
Tetra: #9 - Branching Out
I-Ching: H19 - Approaching

Latin: Refugium {*Supreme* *Being*} Alt: Chamyah {In the Midst of God} {
1. HELPS OBTAIN WISDOM & KNOWLEDGE
2. PHILOSOPHERS & THE ENLIGHTENED
3. VIRTUE IN SOLITUDE FROM WORLDLY CONCERNS
4. Oroasoer
}

#65 CE <--- Apostle Paul as prisoner in Rome to plead his case before
Emperor Nero

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #404

#4, #300, #50, #10, #40 - dashen (H1879): 1) fat subst; 2) vigorous,
stalwart ones;

#6, #10, #6, #300, #10, #2, #10, #50, #10 - yashab (H3427): 1) to dwell,
remain, sit, abide; 10) to be inhabited; 100) to make to dwell; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to sit, sit down; 1a2) to be set; 1a3) to remain, stay; 1a4)
to dwell, have one's abode; 1b) (Niphal) to be inhabited; 1c) (Piel) to
set, place; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to cause to sit; 1d2) to cause to abide,
set; 1d3) to cause to dwell; 1d4) to cause (cities) to be inhabited;
1d5) to marry (give an dwelling to); 1e) (Hophal);

#6, #40, #50, #8, #300 - nachash (H5172): 1) to practice divination,
divine, *observe signs*, learn by experience, diligently observe,
practice fortunetelling, take as an *omen*; 1a) (Piel); 1a1) to practice
divination; 1a2) to *observe* *the* *signs* or *omens*;

#6, #2, #50, #90, #6, #200, #10, #40 - natsar (H5341): 1) to guard,
watch, watch over, keep; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to watch, guard, keep; 1a2) to
preserve, guard from dangers; 1a3) to keep, observe, guard with
fidelity; 1a4) to guard, keep *secret*; 1a5) to be kept close, be
blockaded; 1a6) watchman (participle);

#20, #1, #300, #1, #30, #1, #30, #10, #1, #10 - katalalia (G2636): 1)
defamation, evil speaking;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #359

#6, #50, #8, #200, #90, #5 - charats (H2782): 1) to cut, sharpen,
decide, decree, determine, maim, move, be decisive, be mutilated; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to cut, mutilate; 1a2) to sharpen; 1a3) to decide; 1b)
(Niphal) to be decisive;

#300, #6, #3, #10, #40 - shagah (H7686): 1) to go astray, stray, err;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to err, stray; 1a2) to swerve, meander, reel, roll, be
intoxicated, err (in drunkenness); 1a3) to go astray (morally); 1a4) to
commit sin of ignorance or inadvertence, err (ignorantly); 1b) (Hiphil);
1b1) to lead astray; 1b2) to lead astray, mislead (mentally); 1b3) to
lead astray (morally);

#4, #5, #60, #10, #70, #10, #200 - dexios (G1188): 1) the right, the
right hand; 2) metaph.; 2a) a place of honour or authority;

"And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they
delivered Paul {small; little} and certain other prisoners unto one
named Julius {downy; soft and tender hair}, a centurion of Augustus'
{increased, augmented} band.

And entering into a ship of Adramyttium {the court of death}, we
launched, meaning to sail by the coasts of Asia {muddy; boggy}; one
Aristarchus {the best prince}, a Macedonian { burning; adoration} of
Thessalonica {victory against the Thessalians}, being with us. And the
next day we touched at Sidon {hunting; fishing; venison}. And Julius
courteously entreated Paul, and gave him *liberty* to go unto his
friends to refresh himself.

And when we had launched from thence, we sailed under Cyprus {fair;
fairness}, because the winds were contrary. And when we had sailed over
the sea of Cilicia {which rolls or overturns} and Pamphylia {a nation
made up of every tribe}, we came to Myra {I flow; pour out; weep}, a
city of Lycia.

And there the centurion found a ship of Alexandria {one who assists men}
sailing into Italy {abounding with calves or heifers}; and he put us
therein. And when we had sailed slowly many days, and scarce were come
over against Cnidus {age}, the wind not suffering us, we sailed under
Crete {carnal; fleshly}, over against Salmone {peaceable; perfect; he
that rewards}; And, hardly passing it, came unto a place which is called
The fair havens; nigh whereunto was the city of Lasea {thick; wise}.

Now when much time was spent, and when sailing was now dangerous,
because the fast was now already past, Paul admonished them, And said
unto them, 'Sirs, I perceive that this voyage will be with hurt and much
damage, not only of the lading and ship, but also of our lives.'

Nevertheless the centurion believed the master and the owner of the
ship, more than those things which were spoken by Paul." [Acts 27:1-(KJV)]

"For there stood by me this night the *angel* *of* *God*, *whose* *I*
*am*, *and* *whom* *I* *serve*, saying, 'Fear not, Paul; thou must be
brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail
with thee.'" [Acts 27:23-24 (KJV)]

"And after three months we departed in a ship of Alexandria {one who
assists men}, which had wintered in the isle, whose *sign* was Castor
and Pollux.

According to Wikipedia: "In Greek and Roman mythology, Castor and Pollux
or Polydeuces were twin brothers, together known as the Dioskouri
(Dioscuri).

In Latin the twins are also known as the Gemini or Castores. When Castor
was killed, Pollux asked Zeus to let him share his own immortality with
his twin to keep them together, and they were transformed into the
constellation Gemini. The pair were regarded as the patrons of sailors,
to whom they appeared as St. Elmo's *fire*, and were also associated
with horsemanship.

St. Elmo's fire is a bright blue or violet glow, appearing like fire in
some circumstances, from tall, sharply pointed structures such as
lightning rods, masts, spires and chimneys, and on aircraft wings or
nose cones. St. Elmo's fire can also appear on leaves and grass, and
even at the tips of cattle horns. Often accompanying the glow is a
distinct hissing or buzzing sound. It is sometimes confused with ball
lightning.

In 1751, Benjamin Franklin hypothesized that a pointed iron rod would
light up at the tip during a lightning storm, similar in appearance to
St. Elmo's fire.

The Dioscuri were regarded as helpers of humankind and held to be
patrons of travellers and of sailors in particular, who invoked them to
seek favourable winds.

Their role as horsemen and *boxers* *also* *led* *to* *them* *being*
*regarded* *as* *the* *patrons* *of* *athletes* *and* *athletic*
*contests*.

They characteristically intervened at the moment of crisis, aiding those
who honoured or trusted them." [Wikipedia 2016: Castor_and_Pollux,
St._Elmo's_fire]

And landing at Syracuse {that draws violently}, we tarried there three
days. And from thence we fetched a compass, and came to Rhegium
{rupture; fracture}: and after one day the south wind blew, and we came
the next day to Puteoli {sulphureous wells}: Where we found brethren,
and were desired to tarry with them seven days: and so we went toward
Rome {strength; power}. And from thence, when the brethren heard of us,
they came to meet us as far as Appiiforum, and The three taverns: whom
when Paul saw, he thanked God, and took courage.

And when we came to Rome, the centurion delivered the prisoners to the
captain of the guard: but Paul was suffered to dwell by himself with a
soldier that kept him.

And it came to pass, that after three days Paul called the chief of the
Jews together: and when they were come together, he said unto them, Men
and brethren, though I have committed nothing against the people, or
customs of our fathers, yet was I delivered prisoner from Jerusalem into
the hands of the Romans.

Who, when they had examined me, would have let me go, because there was
no cause of death in me. But when the Jews spake against it, I was
constrained to appeal unto Caesar; not that I had ought to accuse my
nation of. For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you,
and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel {who prevails
with God} I am bound with this chain.

And they said unto him, 'We neither received letters out of Judaea { the
praise of the Lord; confession} concerning thee, neither any of the
brethren that came showed or spake any harm of thee. But we desire to
hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning this sect, we know
that every where it is spoken against.'

And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his
lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God,
persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses {taken
out; drawn forth}, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.

And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.
And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that
Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias {the
salvation of the Lord} the prophet unto our fathers, Saying,

'Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not
*understand*; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive: For the heart
of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and
their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and
hear with their ears, and *understand* with their heart, and should be
converted, and I should *heal* them. Be it known therefore unto you,
that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will
hear it.'

And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great
reasoning among themselves.

And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all
that came in unto him, Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those
things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man
forbidding him." [Acts 28:11-31 (KJV)]

Nous: #63
Time: 04:10 hrs

#2, #8, #300, #6, #20, #1 - chashowk (Aramaic) (H2816): 1) *darkness*;

#30, #50, #7, #200, #10, #40 - naziyr (H5139): 1) consecrated or devoted
one, Nazarite; 1a) consecrated one; 1b) devotee, Nazarite; 1c) untrimmed
(vine);

#30, #300, #6, #1 - shav' (H7723): 1) emptiness, vanity, falsehood; 1a)

#50, #1, #7, #1, #100, #8, #50, #70, #50 - Nazarenos (G3479): 1) a
resident of Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated;
crowned; sanctified};

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "The difficulty I have accepting this
Jesus fella as the son of god comes by way of folks always havin' to
humanize their deities.

I mean, if there actually were some extraordinary existence capable of
creating reality, do you think this [god] would be anthropomorphic?

In which case I have always preferred Buddha, if indeed I feel compelled
(for some odd reason) to believe in some *Supreme Being*, which I don't.

Remember, Buddha never said he was a god; he just said he was an
enlight[en]ed man.

Think about that stuff. "

dolf: "HETEROS (Satan and his Host of *Angels*) v's HOMOIOS (Godhead as
Divine Mind) Theory of Number:

Resistance is futile."

WEEDY: "I CHOSE YOU OUT OF THE WORLD"

JESUS' DEMAND IS UNEQUIVOCAL AND WITHOUT COMPROMISE. DO NOT LOVE THE
WORLD OR THE THINGS IN THE WORLD. IF ANY ONE LOVES THE WORLD, LOVE FOR
THE FATHER IS NOT IN HIM:

"Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment
which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which
ye have heard from the beginning.

Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him
and in you: because the *darkness* is past, and the true light now
shineth. He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in
*darkness* even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the
light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that
hateth his brother is in *darkness*, and walketh in *darkness*, and
knoweth not whither he goeth, because that *darkness* hath *blinded* his
eyes.

I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you
for his name’s sake.

I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the
beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the
wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the
Father. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that
is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye
are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the
wicked one. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world.

If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all
that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes,
and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And
the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will
of God abideth for ever.

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that
antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we
know that it is the last time.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of
us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that
they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because
ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth. Who is a liar but he that
denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the
Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that
acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. Let that therefore abide in
you, which ye have heard from the beginning.

If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye
also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father." [1 John 2:7-24 (KJV)]

WE MUST MAKE A CHOICE EITHER FOR OR AGAINST GOD. DO YOU SEEK TO PLEASE
GOD IN ALL YOUR INTENTIONS, ACTIONS, AND RELATIONSHIPS?

LET THE HOLY SPIRIT FILL YOUR HEART AND MIND WITH THE LOVE AND TRUTH OF GOD:

"And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in
our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the
ungodly.

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a
good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward
us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more
then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath
through him.

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of
his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And
not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by
whom we have now received the atonement.

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin;
and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when
there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam {earthy; red} to
Moses {taken out; drawn forth}, even over them that had not sinned after
the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that
was to come. But not as the offence, so also is the free gift.

For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of
God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath
abounded unto many. And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the
gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is
of many offences unto justification.

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which
receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign
in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to
condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came
upon all men unto justification of life. For as by one man’s
disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall
many be made righteous." [Romans 5:5-19 (KJV)]

PRAYER: 'LORD JESUS, MAY THE *FIRE* OF YOUR LOVE FILL MY HEART WITH AN
EAGERNESS TO PLEASE YOU IN ALL THINGS.

MAY THERE BE NO RIVALS TO MY LOVE AND DEVOTION TO YOU WHO ARE MY ALL.'"
[June 9th - St. Ephrem of Edessa, Deacon, Doctor]

EGO (FEMALE): #474

#9, #5, #30, #70, #50, #300, #10 - thelo (G2309): 1) to will, have in
mind, intend; 1a) to be resolved or determined, to purpose; 1b) to
desire, to wish; 1c) to love; 1c1) to like to do a thing, be fond of
doing; 1d) to take delight in, have pleasure;

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Does this mean somebuddy (ie.
somebody) was in outer space (ie. *alien*) at the time of choosing?"

dolf: "How readest thou oh bastard son of Buddha?"

WEEDY: "THOSE WHO KEPT MY WORD: 'Ye have not chosen me, but I have
chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit,
and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the
Father in my name, he may give it you. These things I command you, that
ye love one another.

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye
are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore
the world hateth you.

Remember the word that I said unto you, 'The servant is not greater than
his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if
they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.'

But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because
they know not him that sent me.

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now
they have no cloak for their sin.

He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they
had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my
Father.

But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is
written in their law, 'THEY HATED ME WITHOUT A CAUSE.'

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the
Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he
shall testify of me:

And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the
beginning." [John 15:16-27 (KJV)]

IF WE WANT TO LIVE IN THE LIGHT OF GOD'S TRUTH, HOW CAN WE RIGHTLY
DISTINGUISH GOOD FROM EVIL AND TRUTH FROM DECEPTION? TRUE LOVE OF GOD
AND HIS WAYS DRAW US TO ALL THAT IS LOVELY, TRUTHFUL AND GOOD. IF WE
TRULY LOVE GOD THEN WE WILL SUBMIT TO HIS TRUTH AND OBEY HIS WORD.

A FRIEND OF GOD CANNOT EXPECT TO BE A FRIEND OF THE WORLD BECAUSE THE
WORLD IS OPPOSED TO GOD'S TRUTH AND WAY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

INVOKING: John Dominici de Banchini was born in Florence, Italy, 1376
(or 1350?); died in Hungary 1419; cultus confirmed in 1832; beatified in
1837 by Pope Gregory XVI." [June 10th - Blessed John Dominici de Banchini]

dolf: "FOUND TO BE LIARS!

O ye Corinthians {which is satisfied; ornament; beauty}, our mouth is
open unto you, our heart is enlarged.

Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.

Now for a recompense in the same, (I speak as unto my children), be ye
also enlarged. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for
what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?

And what communion hath light with *darkness*?

And what concord hath Christ with Belial?

Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?

For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell
in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my
people.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord,
and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a
Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord
Almighty." [2 Corinthians 6:11-18 (KJV)]

[...]

Matt (trdell12345): "You need to read you[r] Roman Catholic Church
fundie buddies post [concerning the real history of the evil Roman
Catholic Church]. They seem to believe they and the Roman Catholic
Church have the right to Judge a person's salvation.

[The] Bible says only God [can]. Why do you reject the Bible and
replace it with Roman Catholic Church Dogma?"

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "He's never done such things. You're the
one that keeps trying to do that.

Why don't you stop and learn for once."

Matt (trdell12345): "Don't [you] think? So you have Roman Catholic
Church brainwashing backed up with lies."

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "Well, you're none of the above so I don't
expect you to *understand*."

Dechucka: "No reason, but the facts are there."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "No facts. Why should I believe your whiney
theory?"

Matt (trdell12345): "Well you have that right I am not brainwashed and I
am not [the] Roman Catholic Church."

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "That's right.

You were rejected, weren't you?

But, I tried to help you."

[...]

From his shining throne on high,

#15 ... #34 ... #65 of the progression of Magic Squares associated with
[...]

Initial Post: @ Sabbath Day 11 June 2016 (0515 hrs AEST)

dolf

Jun 13, 2016, 4:48:43 AM6/13/16
Those Who Kept My Word: They Have Hated Without a Cause of 11-13 June 2016
(AEST)

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 13 June, 2016

I DID ALL THESE AS VOLUNTARY ACTS OF FAITHFULNESS, DEVOTION AND LOYALTY
BEFORE THOSE EVENTS OCCURRED:

a) Wrote words of comfort as My Reading for: Muhammad Ali Memorial @ 0515
HRS 11 JUNE 2016 (Sabbath Day)

Sadly, Rabbi Michael Lerner (representing American Jews) eulogy given at
the Muhammad Ali memorial wasn't as informed as he claims to be--it's easy
to have solidarity with another's belief systems which commonly deploys a
Pythagorean (HETEROS) Theory of Number basis to their Kabbalah System (ie.
Celestial Hierarchy) as a Technology of Soul--Babylonian Harlotry as
Idolatry.

- https://www.facebook.com/woweffects/videos/10208438174504629/

I'm laughing at him and you both in my having as an Intellectual Property,
a mathematical paradigm as an alternative HOMOIOS Theory of Number being a
metaphysical theoretical noumenon and a determined contrivance associated
with attributed time, rationality and the reasoned mind:

[...]

A cosmological and calendaring philosophical/theological consideration
associated with the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Jerusalem Jewish Temple
Priestly Service--WILL THE REAL JEW PLEASE STAND UP?

b) Gave written tribute as sovereign support in recognition of Queen
Elizabeth's II 90th birthday celebrations and Her consort Prince Philip's
95th birthday.

c) Wrote a condemnation of the Orlando, Florida 'act of *terror*' as the
worst mass shooting within United States of America's history and gave an
irrefutable Biblical Justification for Same Sex Marriage.

Specific readings were associated to computed 'Categories of
*Understanding*' (ie. SUPER (MALE) IDEA and EGO (FEMALE) IDEA) and obtained
by means of my intellectual property (as a natural endowment) associated to
the Grapple Homoiotic Noumenon as a theoretical and metaphysical concept of
the Godhead/Divine Mind--there is no pretense.

dolf: "Well, then make yourselves an altar (eg. sacrifice someone/thing
on/at the altar of) so as to wail, gibber and squawk impunities of
questionable intent, by getting cut up about it all."

I think the idea comes from the story of the prophet Elijah (ie. God the
Lord, the strong Lord) having a stand-off with the priests of Baal: [1
Kings 18:24-39 (KJV)]"

dolf: "How readest thou?"

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "It was one of my better moments."

dolf: "Managing flystrike on *wethered* sheep.

Wethers (ie. castrated) are less aggressive than rams:

'Preventing flystrike is more economical than treating it. Short term
management tools such as *strategic* *chemical* *application*, *crutching*
and shearing, and controlling worms and *dags* will be beneficial in the
short term, whilst producers looking for a longer term solution should
investigate genetic options such as *breeding* for reduced *dags* and
*wrinkle*.'"

But what complaint can a senile impotent prick, a dag festering arsehole
and a coward with no balls ('wethered') that you are--by hiding under a
cloak of anonymity, when you can only bleat (ie. speak or complain in a
weak, querulous, or foolish way) as an onomatopoeia. [dictionary.com Word
of the Day: 8 June, 2016]"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w0Vzjf0b5M

The Revenge of the Mosquitoes (ie. skeeters) of 27-30 May, 2016 (AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=462984260562082&id=100005515364934

d) Not to mention producing a justification for the Afghanistan and Iraqi
Wars as defence for British Prime Minister Tony Blair's following the
Chilcott Inquiry.

e) And did I forget helping out the Americans as well? Worked on that since
1996.

God Bless America: (A Life of Brian WTF Moment - The UFO Pickup) of 5-10
June, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=466133506913824&id=100005515364934

dolf: "As you are without any *foundation* and have the moral scruples of a
dag festering ANAL-SADISTIC (ie. displaying abnormal aggressive and
destructive tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the anal stage of
development) MAGGOT--racist that you are."

Those Who Kept My Word: They Have Hated Without a Cause of 11-13 June 2016
(AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=468374840023024&id=100005515364934

VANITY OH VANITY THOU ART MY KING, GREATER WORDS I CANNOT SING.

- dolf

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Jun 13, 2016, 7:04:23 AM6/13/16
"The Black Fairy" <tbf...@aol.com> wrote in
You are disgusting. Cancer on you and your family.
--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of

dolf

Jun 13, 2016, 7:26:31 AM6/13/16
So ungrateful--you are different to the Russian sports street brawlers. A
contemptible and despicable humanity who make even the Hitler youth look
like someone you would to take home to meet mother's approval so can you
can with then breed with it...

- dolf

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com>
wrote:
> "The Black Fairy" <tbf...@aol.com> wrote in
>
>> Thank you ISIS for doing what gutless Americans no longer have
>> the balls to do.
>>
>> Stand up to left-wing shitbag communist democrat politicians and
>> the faggots.
>>
>> 50 dead today, 50 dead tomorrow, 50 dead the day after that. It
>> won't take long.
>>
>> Keep it going.
>>

> You are disgusting. Cancer on you and your family.

-- The Revenge of the Mosquitoes (ie. skeeters)

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 30 May, 2016

SKEETERS
- Mosquitoes
- A kook of the lunatic fringe, with perverse nihilistic affectations, who
being on edge, swarm in attack
- Anal-retentive: excessively orderly and fussy (supposedly owing to
conflict over toilet-training in infancy);
- Anal-fixation: an obsessive interest in or feeling about someone or
something; [Psychoanalysis in Freudian theory] the arresting of part of the
libido (ie. sexual desire; [origin early 20th century]: from Latin,
literally 'desire, lust'; [Psychoanalysis] the energy of the sexual drive
as a component of the life instinct) at an immature stage, causing an
obsessive attachment; [origin] Fixation: late Middle English (originally as
an alchemical term denoting the process of reducing a volatile spirit or
essence to a permanent bodily form): from medieval Latin fixatio(n-), from
fixare

WHEN YOU ARE ARGUING WITH SOMEONE ONLINE

"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings
of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against
the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, 'Let us break their bands
asunder, and cast away their cords from us.'

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in
derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his
sore *displeasure*. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion
{monument; raised up; sepulcher}.

I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, 'Thou art my Son;
this day have I begotten thee.'

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the
uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with
a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.

Be
wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he
be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a
little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him." [Psalm 2:1-12
(KJV)]

Aria: Why do the nations so furiously rage together. (Messiah, G.F. Handel)

Par Minkowski, Les Musiciens du Louvre (1999) - Uploaded on 15 November,
2009

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq9uCVeGnfU

dolf: "Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke is probably pissed again and can't
get the apparatus right--the *fanny* (ie. [informal] a person's *buttocks*)
that he is!"

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Yer momma gimme good head little feller.
LOL"

BANGKOK, THAILAND (NSBC News): "Attaporn Boonmakchuay (38yo), called on the
help of his wife and neighbor as he wrestled a python that had sunk its
fangs into his manhood." [26 May, 2016 "10-Foot Python Bites Man's Penis
During Toilet Visit"]

-
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/10-foot-python-bites-man-s-penis-during-toilet-visit-693300803734

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "Hey Kernel, WOT say you?"

dolf: "She is a corpse Colonel. Both of my parents died on the respective
equinoxes:

Father: 20 March by his own hand.
Mother: 23 September of bowl cancer."

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Dolf, my condolences. Bowl cancer's a
bitch."

dolf: "Condolences?

It's currently the 30th May, 2016 and so today would have been her
birthday.

So it's 'hartelijk gefeliciteerd' (ie. congratulations or happy birthday)

Life really is a bitch for you, isn't it?"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "OK, that's it, this kook is now up for 'Village
Pump' [award] as well, running against Fakey head-to-head for the prize.
Seems like *anyone* can make him spew on command. Even the Kernel."

JANITHOR: "I think Dolf is awesome, he should be the new FNVW (ie.
'Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler')."

David (dd@daviddw): "I'll not tempt fate then."

dolf: "'But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy
mountain, THAT PREPARE A TABLE FOR THAT TROOP (ASV: Fortune), AND THAT
FURNISH THE DRINK OFFERING UNTO THAT NUMBER (ASV: Destiny). Therefore will
I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter:
because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear;
but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye
shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty:
behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed: Behold, my
servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart,
and shall howl for vexation of spirit.' [Isaiah 65:11-14 (KJV)]

'And he said unto them, 'Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to
every creature.

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them,
and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.' [Mark 16:15, 20
(KJV)]"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "That! ... That's quite possibly *the* kookiest thing
I've heard in weeks. And Kooky, dolf and murphy have all been spewing
heavily during those weeks."

Mr. Smartypants DoW #4, Supreme f@ckhead (*BUNGHOLE*): "There is no FNVW
anymore and never will be again."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Repeat after me: 'not just a river in Egypt'.

[snicker]"

Skeet DoW #420 (Skeeter@kooks): "There are no FNVWs over there either."

dolf: "'Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were
strangers in the land of Egypt.' [Exodus 22:21 (KJV)]"

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Nads sits right in the middle
of her so-called Ministry of Circle Jerks. Too bad she only has two hands
..."

Wader of Doom WoD #1 (da...@sfsnet.co.uk): "Take a tip from me, ... ditch
the clichés, they're passé."

Vallor (...@cultnix.org): "Indeed... Don't use trite terms -- use nice
ones."

dolf: "Since MADAM (ie. a woman who runs a brothel) MISTRESS (ie. shorted
of 'Mrs' and used as a title prefixed to the name of a married woman; a
woman in a position of authority or control; a woman who is skilled in a
particular subject or activity; the female owner of a dog, cat, or other
domesticated animal) is DISQUIETED (ie. a feeling of worry, anxiety or
unease) and QUAKING (ie. of a person: shake or shudder with fear;
especially of the earth: shake or tremble) in her boots."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Since I am *not* disquieted and I am *not* quaking
in my boots, it can't be.

[snicker]"

dolf: "With respects to your judgements made here, you appear to be
DESTABILIZED (ie. upset the stability of a region or system; cause unrest
or instability in) and DISORIENTED (ie. *make* *someone* *lose* *their*
*sense* *of* *direction*; *make* *someone* *feel* *confused*; [origin mid
17th century]: from French désorienter 'turn from the east').

And don't know whether you are 'ARTHUR OR MARTHA' (ie. an Australian
colloquialism; to be in a state of confusion. Often used in a threatening
or otherwise negative context).

Thusly it could be:

'Friends for a Non-*Violent* World award'.

I was in 1997, bestowed the inaugural Victoria Rainbow Award for
'Leadership by a gay male'.

So why not, the VYRDT (ie. Vote for Yourself Rainbow *Dream* Ticket)
award."

SG1 (lo...@the.races.com): "The correct name is Dolt."

dolf: "Far more preferable to being a senile impotent prick, a dag
festering arsehole and a coward with no balls ('wethered') that you are--by
hiding under a cloak of anonymity, you can only bleat (ie. speak or
complain in a weak, querulous, or foolish way) as an onomatopoeia."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "What 'anonymity'? I'm posting as my actual first
name. Or are you referring to SG1?

[snicker]"

dolf: "I'll have to slap you down again Nads, as you can deduce from the
subject title:

'SG1 (lo...@the.races.com) has given his all!'

SG1 is a pompous bastard who hangs out in aus.politics--And wrongly thinks
that his 5 word bleat is an extraordinary exercise as 'freedom of speech'
and intellect.

He has the audacity (ie. rude or disrespectful behaviour; impudence) as
temerity (ie. excessive confidence or boldness; audacity) to call me a
fool:

And what is he?"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Better kooks have tried. None have ever succeeded."

JANITHOR: "He just did.  You might want to think twice before going up
against the FNVW."

dolf: "MIMICRY (ie. the action or skill of imitating someone or something,
especially in order to entertain or ridicule) as PARROTING (ie. repeat
mechanically) is certainly flattering:

'Better kooks than you have tried--Previous attempts to nominate me for an
award, have always failed once a rationality has been applied to your
perverse affections." [About The Shroud of Turim, 24-26 May, 2016]

SHROUD:
- a length of cloth or an enveloping garment in which a dead person is
wrapped for burial;
- [technical] a protective casing or cover;
- a thing that envelops or obscures something: Operation Honey Pot

That I've taught even witless you, how to string a sentence
together--you'll have sufficient competency in no time at this rate.

But I appreciate SARCASM (ie. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt;
[origin mid 16th century]: from French sarcasme, or via late Latin from
late Greek sarkasmos, from Greek sarkazein 'tear flesh', in late Greek
'gnash the teeth, speak bitterly', from sarx, sark-'flesh') and PARODY (ie.
an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with
deliberate exaggeration for comic effect; an imitation or version of
something that falls far short of the real thing; a travesty) as a greater
exercise in INTELLECT (ie. the faculty of reasoning and understanding
objectively, especially with regard to abstract matters; a person's mental
power; a clever person) and WIT (ie. good sense; a natural aptitude for
using words and ideas in a quick and inventive way to create humour)."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "What planet are you from?"

dolf: "Do you really think such absurd things?

It's time to cue the X-Files Theme Song (With Lyrics!) - Loot Crate January
2016 Theme Video ...

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V21RVjE3qnY

This month's theme is INVASION!

So, we brought in everyone's favorite alien investigators and gave parody
lyrics to the ever spooky The X-Files Theme Song!"

% (PERSENT): "You have to risk it to get the biscuit."

dolf: "Yours is a wet biscuit."

JANITHOR: "How are the awards going?"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Things have hugely heated up in the home stretch of
the May awards, with several three- and four-way races. Seems they're a lot
more competitive than the April awards were."

JANITHOR: "What's a guy got to do to get a KOTM (ie. Kook Of The Month
[award]) around here?"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Kook out like Fakey and dolf."

Skeet DoW #420 (Skeeter@kooks): "Will they be an epic fail like last
months?

[snicker]"

Sn!pe DoW #2 (Snipeco@kooks): "Neigh, neigh, [snicker] ye not, it will only
encourage them."

JANITHOR: "I might vote for Trump."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "[shakes head] That would certainly be a *stupid*
thing to do, but with 40 million other idiots doing the same thing, I can't
consider that to qualify one for that award without it being flooded by
contenders.

No, the bar for KOFM eligibility needs to be set somewhat higher."

JANITHOR: "Why is it kooky?  Why shouldn't he be the next FNVW?"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Because he's a kook!"

Mr. Smartypants DoW #4, Supreme f@ckhead (*BUNGHOLE*): "And you're not?
LOL!"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Exactly. He's a kook, and I'm not."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Because there will be no 'next
FNVW'."

JANITHOR: "Nomination: Dolf for [the] FNVW [award]. Any seconds?"

% (PERSENT): "Vetoed."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "We've been through this
before, Janithor ..."

Mr. Smartypants DoW #4, Supreme f@ckhead (*BUNGHOLE*): "Janithor is just
hungry for awards. Let's everyone each think up an award and give it to
him. I'll go first.

Janithor, you get the Nusiance Of The Month Award."

% (PERSENT): "Vetoed."

Idlehands (hide...@nospamhush.com): "Not sure how much lower someone can
get, I mean begging for the awards to start again?  Almost makes the
chicken f@cker look normal.

Almost."

Skeet DoW #420 (Skeeter@kooks): "Cleaner of Shit Splatz?"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Tinfoil Sombrero (ie. a broad-brimmed felt or straw
hat, typically worn in Mexico and the south-western United States; [origin
Spanish]: from sombra '*shade*')."

JANITHOR: "You're just jealous Dolf is the new FNVW.

You don't know the half of it."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "It's too late anyway. The awards *did* start again."

JANITHOR: "Right, and Dolf is the new FNVW."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "... and the Chicken f@cker is
shot-calling Fakey's battle plan.

How pathetic is THAT?"

dolf: "Treachery as traitorous treason hangs in the air as a thick pall
(ie. a dark cloud of smoke, dust, etc; something regarded as enveloping a
situation with an air of gloom or fear; a cloth spread over a coffin,
hearse, or tomb).

Skeet DoW #420 (Skeeter@kooks): "The half I do know is plenty.

Do you clean the donikers (ie. [slang] from the Circus or Carnival meaning
toilet) on the midway (ie. an area of sideshows or other amusements at a
fair or exhibition)?"

dolf: "I avoid commenting on the circus spectacle which is the American
state-by-state political process for the election of their President.

I'm thankful of the Americans, particularly when there was one occasion
where I went to the American consulate in Sydney to complain about the
outrageous and appalling conduct of an Internet newsgroup poster, seeking
their intervention. And that user's actions was immediately quelled.

I have since then abundantly fulfilled my PLAN against the foundations of
Islamic religious belief as an anti-terrorism SUPPORT initiative and at the
same time given an impetus of a prerogative and a rebuke of an intellectual
substance directed against the collective might of the Roman Catholic
Church and her latest directives made against the acceptance of gays and
lesbians in denial of their pursuit of same sex marriage rights.

I know that the Dutch can be too harsh, so over abundantly filled with a
self-pride and unforgiving persons, so as to be rendered incapable of
action--As is the example of Professor Kocku von Stuckrad at the University
of Groningen to whom I wrote because he had the prerequisite expertise to
easily make a comment in reply. But evidently he is too self righteous to
be of any earthly good.

And there has not even been so much as a peep from him."

Sir Gregory Hall (master.kook): "The Rube, dolf, is an idiot. Ladyboys are
not sissified males. Rather, they are girls who were born with or later
developed generous clits due to male hormone production.

Ladyboys are a cut above the average female in that they desire to be men
(superior) even when they have the misfortune of being born in what mostly
looks like a female body."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "More evidence for *your* candidacy. And more
looney-maroon stuff as well. In case you weren't aware, male to female
transsexuals feel themselves to be *female*. They do not 'desire to be
men'."

Sir Gregory Hall (master.kook): "Error, error, error! If a she-male didn't
desire to be a male (all the way) she would cut off her large appendage and
have a vagina surgically constructed.

But, most she-males don't because they want to keep the appendage.

They, quite logically, do not wish to be completely a receptor like
anatomically correct females."

dolf: "On the question of apparatus, go and watch some porn to educate
yourself on function--Ladyboys are generally attributed by male genitals
with an augmentation of female breasts.

Hence their appeal to Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke aka
"burke...@t-girls.com", who being bi/str8, in all likelihood suffers
from penile dysfunction.

Thereby with his infatuation as affectations, he gets some 'tough titty'
and 'poked *fanny*'.

POKE
- prod and stir (a fire) with a poker to make it burn more fiercely
- [vulgar slang] generally of a man having sexual intercourse with a woman

*Stop* your public wanking (ie. contemptible conduct; bragging; nonsense;
bullshit; meaningless discussion over abstract theories)."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Oh good *grief*. Anyone who was born lacking a Y
chromosome knows better than to look to *porn* for a realistic depiction of
anything to do with sex!"

dolf: "I won't dignify you any further, other than to provide a General
Description from Wikipedia resources: "Although kathoey is often translated
as 'transgender' in the English usage, this term is not used frequently in
Thailand. As well as trans individuals, the term can refer to gay men, and
was originally used to refer to intersex individuals. Because of this
confusion in translation, the English translation of kathoey is usually
'ladyboy' (or variants of the term).

Use of the term 'kathoey' *suggests* *that* *the* *person*
*self*-*identifies* *as* *a* *type* *of* *male*, in contrast to sao praphet
song (which, like 'trans woman', suggests a 'female' (sao) gender
identity), and in contrast to phet thi sam (which means 'third gender').
The term phu ying praphet song, which can be translated as 'second-type
female', is also used to refer to kathoey.

Australian scholar of sexual politics in Thailand, Peter Jackson claims
that the term 'kathoey' was used in pre-modern times to refer to intersex
people, and that the usage changed in the middle of the twentieth century
to cover cross-dressing males.

The *term* *can* *refer* *to* *males* *who* *exhibit* *varying* *degrees*
*of *femininity*.

*Many* kathoeys *dress* *as* *women* *and* *undergo* '*feminising*'
*medical* *procedures* *such* *as* *breast* *implants*, hormones, silicone
injections, or Adam's apple reductions.

Others may wear makeup and use feminine pronouns, but dress as men, and are
closer to the Western category of effeminate gay man than transgender.

The term 'kathoey' may be considered pejorative, especially in the form
'kathoey-saloey'. It has a meaning similar to the English language 'fairy'
or 'queen'" [Wikipedia 2016:Kathoey]"

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathoey

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Rest of repetitious twaddle deleted."

% (PERSENT): "He crossposts to[o] much [and] that's a mand[a]tory veto."

Barry (Atheist/Heisenberg) O'Grady: "Should I be jealous?

Make a deal with The Devil."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "If you like winning kook awards. [snicker]"

% (PERSENT): "And then having them vetoed."

THE QUESTION POSED by Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke aka
"burke...@t-girls.com" on 26 May, 2016 was "Do all Italian Stallions
(Like Me) Have Forests of Hair on Their Bod[y]?"

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "*Pleasance*, when we make love, says,
'Ed, I just love to run my fingers thru the forests of hair on yer chest.'

Discuss my hairy bod[y]..."

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "Never occur[r]ed to you to ask her who Ed is?"

Mr. Smartypants DoW #4, Supreme f@ckhead (*BUNGHOLE*): "Thenk *yew*, but
no, thenk *yew*." (ie. as barely intelligible English conveying perverse
affectations)

*YEW*
- Dr. Yew Kam Keong (born 1950 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) also known as
Dr.YKK, is a speaker, trainer, consultant and best-selling author in the
field of creativity.

*BUNGHOLE*:
- [vulgar slang] the *anus*; arse; cornhole

NEMO (Evolved Monkey's Brain): "Do YOU run thru the forests of hair on HIS
chest?

Apes are hairy, KKKowloon (ie. Klimate Katastrophe Kooks). Every body
knows. Humans have evolved from that. LOL OK."

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "REAL MEN are hairy, Miss *Recktum*.
From the tips of their toes to their harry head. Only pussies are smooth.
LOL"

Sir Gregory Hall (master.kook): "You spaketh truly, Colonel. The best way
to gay-up a man is to rid him of his body hair. Yet, this is exactly what
today's fashion/cosmetic industry attempts to do."

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Greg, did you read that part where Roman
guys plucked their chest hair-- Actually it was friends doing the plucking,
and everyone was nakkid (ie. as barely intelligible English conveying
perverse affectations) in a hawt bath.

Queerness got born in a Roman bath house. That's wot I'm saying."

Sir Gregory Hall (master.kook): "And, it lives on in the San Francisco bath
houses."

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "ABOUT THE [SLAP]

Say Wot?"

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "LOL Nice slap!"

dolf: "Needs be, what kneads does... [slap back]"

KNEADS:
- work moistened flour or clay into dough or paste with the hands
- Expression: "Needs be, what kneads does" as similar to "You are putty in
my hands" meaning: be easily manipulated or dominated by someone

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Dolf! Are you off the meds (ie.
medication) again?"

dolf: "How readest thou?"

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "It was one of my better moments."

dolf: "Managing flystrike on *wethered* sheep.

Wethers (ie. castrated) are less aggressive than rams:

'Preventing flystrike is more economical than treating it. Short term
management tools such as *strategic* *chemical* *application*, *crutching*
and shearing, and controlling worms and *dags* will be beneficial in the
short term, whilst producers looking for a longer term solution should
investigate genetic options such as *breeding* for reduced *dags* and
*wrinkle*.'"

% (PERSENT): "The *cornhole* Checkmate wannabe "

*CORNHOLE*
- [vulgar slang] the *anus*; kicked your ass;
- [vulgar slang] have *anal* *intercourse* with someone

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Kicked *you[r]* ass...lol"

dolf: "Your mutual *butt* licking over nothing substantial, is probably due
to you both having a liking for your boys dressing up girly for
you--someone will be watching your every move, just to see how your little
sexual fantasy (which the Colonel boldly proclaims) life plays out.

Think about that... I liked my finishing off to this last chapter?

I think it has certain finesse in highlighting bi/str8 men's deviant sexual
proclivities... What do you both think?"

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "I think you're a kook."

dolf: "The problem though, is a question of any depth association between
participants of the kooks forum and the deviancy as perversity shown by
Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke ...

There seems to be a degree of familiarity which is conveyed by this
statement:

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Would you believe the Colonel of all people managed
to find us a new kook to kick around? [snicker]"

And both you and he appear to be chummy, deriving an exhilaration from
similar and what would otherwise be considered nonchalant and
inconsequential affectations.

Hmmm, think about that... LOL"

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "I think he's a ko0ky t0rll."
(ie. as barely intelligible English conveying perverse affectations)

% (PERSENT): "I can't see him anymore."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Me either."

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "My word...what have I done?"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "*Unbef@ckinglievable*. The sort of abnormal mind it
would take to even try to compose an article that long on a *f@cking* phone
screen with no keyboard, let alone persist at it and eventually 'succeed'
(for some value of success), simply boggles me."

Barry (Atheist/Heisenberg) O'Grady: "Dolf is proof of life, of a sort,
after brain death."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Notice Nads ma[de] a giant Tai
Po (ie. typo; getting your words mixed up)? The word is
"*unf@ckingbelievable*".

Now I must laugh..."

Sir Gregory Hall (master.kook): "Oh oh! Now you went and stuck your foot in
it, Mistress. If you will recall, Kensi uses NewsTap and an iPad which has
no keyboard either.

Proof? You declare you want proof. Well, happy to provide you some."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Much larger screen and most people I see using iPads
these days have them docked to a folding USB keyboard. The result [i]s a
mini laptop, basically. Whereas dolf is composing much larger articles on a
*phone*. Or else spoofing his U[senet] A[gent] header."

dolf: "An illogical kook assumption..."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "And yet, as soon as it got mentioned, your
user-agent header value changed."

dolf: "Google Drive as an application on the Apple iPhone allows me by just
7 keystrokes, to copy a text file into the clipboard and then paste it
within the NewsTap Usenet Agent application."

Are you having a bad day, sweetie?

Migraine, distemper, *menstrual* psychosis or just mad as hell?"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Gweegles may have a head start on that Andrew Dice
Clay, but it seems that dolf is determined to catch up; he's putting quite
a lot of effort into convincing his Usenet Lady and Mistress that he's the
more qualified candidate for May's Misogyny Award."

dolf: "What's with this self-imposed, aggrandizement as fantast (ie. a
*dreamer*; a *boaster*): "...convincing his Usenet Lady and Mistress that
he's the more qualified candidate for May's Misogyny Award"?"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Oooh -- whyn'tcha come over here and make me,
foamboi?

[snicker]"

dolf: "Go and suck on something acrid that's more in character:
sadomasochistic whore (ie. debase oneself by doing something for unworthy
motives, typically to make money)."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "This one's now up to five x-post groups and 7200
RPMs, a bit more pointy stick application and he might go past ten
thousand."

dolf: "What a lemon (ie. [informal] an unsatisfactory or feeble person or
thing) and how undignified you are."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "UH-OH. Gweegles, I think you might be in trouble
here. I think you've just *lost* May's Andrew Dice Clay, for f@ck's sake.
Greg, how could you *lose*?

[snicker]"

Sir Gregory Hall (master.kook): "It's because I'm an all around lovable
fellow. And, you must realize *my* *so-called* *misogyny* *isn't* *based*
*upon* *malice* *like* *dolf's* is.

Rather, my concern is that women just cannot find true happiness trying to
be like and act like men.

Women need to seek solace in the *fact* *that* *they* *have* *a* *role*
*to* *play* *in* *human* *civilization* and *that* *role* *is* *one* *of*
*subservience*.

The more they *fight* *the* *natural* *order*, the less happy and fulfilled
they become.

Unlike dolf, I wish to see women happy and fulfilled and for that to happen
it MUST be stated over and over that women need to STOP their *delusional*
*thinking* *that* *they* *are* *equal* *to* *men* *and* *can* *do* *the*
*job* *of* *men*. *This* *is* *lunacy* *pure*."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "I too, would like Nads to feel
happy and fulfilled by stroking my munkey."

Sir Gregory Hall (master.kook): "I really don't think Our Usenet Lady and
Mistress would ever be *fulfilled* if I stroked her with my little 5-3/4
inch rod.

She's probably well used to giant 12 inch sex toys that vibrate."

dolf: "The women in my life find me to be exemplary (ie. serving as a
desirable model, very good; of a punishment: serving as a warning or
deterrent) and good mannered towards them which is most apparent from my
anima and polite manner of speech.

However, my objection to the rabid and delusional conduct of Nads, is not
then grounds to label me misogynistic, just because I raised issues of
*menstrual* psychosis which accompany dramatic psychological symptoms
including 'delirium, mania or mutism'.

I did say in relation to my previous chapter titled, 'About the Shroud of
Turim', that I thought there were a couple of nice flourishes associated
with respects to our quoted portion. Including this, which coveys that my
comment was not carnal sarcasm:

#2, #10, #70, #400 - bios (G979): 1) life; 1a) life extensively; 1a1) the
period or course of life; 1b) that by which life is sustained, resources,
wealth, goods;

'And a *woman* *having* *an* *issue* *of* *blood* *twelve* *years*, which
had spent all her living {bios-life [G979]: #482} upon physicians, neither
could be healed of any,' [Luke 8:43]

As you are most probably an atheist (ie. inclusive of Roman Catholic
non-belief and dis-belief) driven entirely by an animal nature, who is
immodestly thinking with your loins (ie. 'delusional thinking that they are
equal to men and can do the job of men') and then deceptively and
improperly as wrongdoing, imputing to me such a manner of misogynistic
conduct. When it is over the course of time, entirely your characteristic
as a determinant within life.

I would assert, that your worldview which conveys a semblance and vestiges
of patriarchy (ie. 'women need to seek solace in the fact that they have a
role to play in human civilization and that role is one of subservience'
and 'fight the natural order') is derived from the
philosophical/theological foundation and are consequential upon the issue
of either a (HETEROS v's HOMOIOS) perspective of the Theory of Number.

Without an appropriate foundation: HETEROS v's HOMOIOS Theory of Number as
to which represents the Natural Order and the human mind created in the
image the Divine (Godhead).

Your artifice of words as conveyed are reduced to nothingness, futility and
a deception.

True to my view, that would account for there being an absence of any
capacity for you to engage within a mode of rational thinking as deploying
the higher faculties of mind, which is a characteristic of being human:
homo ('man') / homoios (*same*, *equal* *in* *force*, *a* *match* *for*
*one*, *all* *one* *to* *us*, of *numbers*, *square*, *the* *product* *of*
*two* *equal* *factors*), sapiens ('thinker') / sapient ('being a
wise/wisdom thinker') [Deuteronomy 4:32; Genesis 1:26]

The HETEROS conception is otherwise devoid of an intrinsic and primary
consideration of the meta-principle related to self-identity as formula of
autonomy and fundamentally what it means to be human as homos sapien.

Who are in opposition to the contemporaneous and alternative HOMOIOS
conception of the Theory of Number and are neither connected to Jesus
Christ, nor to God:

'For I say, through the grace given unto me, to *every* *man* *that* *is*
*among* *you*, *not* *to* *think* *of* *himself* *more* *highly* *than*
*he* *ought* *to* *think*; but to think soberly, according as God hath
dealt to every man the measure of faith.

For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same
office: So *we*, *being* *many*, *are* *one* *body* *in* *Christ*, and
every one members one of another.

Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us,
whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; Or
ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with
simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that showeth mercy, with
cheerfulness. Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil;
cleave to that which is good.' [Romans 12:3-9 (KJV)]

'But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For
*ye* *are* *all* *the* *children* *of* *God* *by* *faith* *in* *Christ*
*Jesus*. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on
Christ. There is *neither* *Jew* nor *Greek*, there is *neither* *bond* nor
*free*, there is *neither* *male* nor *female*: for *ye* *are* *all* *one*
in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and
heirs according to the promise.' [Galatians 3:25-29 (KJV)]

'But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto
them, Ye men of Judea (ie. the praise of the Lord; confession), and all ye
that dwell at Jerusalem (ie. vision of peace), be this known unto you, and
hearken to my words: For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is
but the third hour of the day.

But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel (ie. *he* *that*
*wills* or *commands*).

'And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I *will* *pour*
*out* *my* *Spirit* *upon* *all* *flesh*: and *your* *sons* *and* *your*
*daughters* *shall* *prophesy*, and your young men shall see visions, and
your old men shall *dream* *dreams*: And on *my* *servants* and on *my*
*handmaidens* I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall
prophesy: And *I* *will* *show* *wonders* in Heaven above, and *signs* *in*
*the* *earth* *beneath*; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke:

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that
great and notable day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that
whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be saved.' [Acts 2:14-23
(KJV)]"

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "Didja see the attention whoring froth fest he left
last night?"

Buzzard (buzz@kooks): "Thankfully no."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "He seemed a little more
pompous and agitated tha[n] normal, from what little of it I read.
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for real pictures of his invisible Lotus (ie.
[Greek Mythology] a plant whose fruit induced a *dreamy* forgetfulness and
an unwillingness to leave) the issue he's trying so desperately to divert
any further conversation from."

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "I did the same thing to him with the A/C thing
like Dogwhistle did with the Lotus. He reacted the same way, spin, snip and
turn the tables."

dolf: "As I have previously said: that my cautioning you about the gravitas
of your actions is clearly understood by you.

I'm not dealing with an infant at play: 'cat-toy' or '*f@ck*-*toy*' as some
would misconstrue it.

But that you are sufficiently competent to understand the consequences and
culpability of your public actions as conduct and statements."

Buzzard (buzz@kooks): "There's a man with a gun over there -->"

Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth 1967

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

David (dd@daviddw): "I'm eccentric (ie. of a person or their behaviour
which is unconventional and slightly strange; [technical] deviation of a
curve or orbit from circularity; [count noun] a measure of the extent of
deviation from circularity)."

Nous: #14
Time: 04:30 hrs

#65 CE

SUPER (MALE): #424

#8, #10, #6, #400 - chayeh (H2422): 1) vigorous, lively, having the vigour
of life;

"And the midwives said unto Pharaoh {that disperses; that spoils}, Because
the Hebrew {one that passes; anger} women are not as the Egyptian {that
troubles or oppresses; anguish} women; for they are lively {chayeh-lively
[H2422]: #424}, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them."
[Exodus 1:19]

#10, #4, #4, #6, #400 - yediduwth (H3033): 1) one dearly loved, beloved
one, object of love;

"I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the
dearly beloved {yediduwth-dearly [H3033]: #424} of my soul into the hand of
her enemies." [Jeremiah 12:7]

#1, #200, #5, #2, #5, #10, #1, #200 - asebeia (G763): 1) want of reverence
towards God, impiety, ungodliness;

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness
{asebeia-ungodliness [G763]: #424} and unrighteousness of men, who hold the
truth in unrighteousness;" [Romans 1:18]

"And so all Israel {who prevails with God} shall be saved: as it is
written, There shall come out of Sion {noise; tumult} the Deliverer, and
shall turn away ungodliness {asebeia-ungodliness [G763]: #424} from Jacob
{that supplants, undermines; the heel}:" [Romans 11:26]

"But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more
ungodliness {asebeia-ungodliness [G763]: #424}." [2Timothy 2:16]

"Teaching us that, denying ungodliness {asebeia-ungodliness [G763]: #424}
and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this
present world;" [Titus 2:12]

"To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly
{asebeia-ungodliness [G763]: #424} among them of all their ungodly
{asebeia-ungodliness [G763]: #424} deeds which they have ungodly committed,
and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against
him." [Jude 1:15]

"How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who
should walk after their own ungodly {asebeia-ungodliness [G763]: #424}
lusts." [Jude 1:18]

EGO (FEMALE): #238

#30, #1, #200, #2, #5 - 'arbeh (H697): 1) a kind of locust, locust swarm
(coll); 2) (CLBL); 2a) sudden disappearance (fig.); 2b) insignificance
(fig.); 2c) activity (fig.);

"I am gone like the *shadow* when it declineth: I am tossed up and *down*
as the locust {'arbeh-locust [H697]: #238}." [Psalm 109:23]

"The locusts {'arbeh-locust [H697]: #238} have no king, yet go they forth
all of them by bands;" [Proverbs 30:27]

"They shall cut *down* her forest, saith the LORD, though it cannot be
searched; because they are more than the grasshoppers {'arbeh-locust
[H697]: #238}, and are innumerable." [Jeremiah 46:23]

#6, #10, #2, #90, #70, #50, #10 - batsa` (H1214): 1) to cut off, break off,
gain by unrighteous violence, get, finish, be covetous, be greedy; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) to cut off; 1a2) to *stop*; 1a3) to gain wrongfully or by
violence; 1b) (Piel); 1b1) to cut off, sever; 1b2) to finish, complete,
accomplish; 1b3) to *violently* make gain of;

"Even that it would please God to destroy me; that he would let loose his
hand, and cut {batsa`-cut [H1214]: #238} me off!" [Job 6:9]

"For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained {batsa`-cut
[H1214]: #238}, when God taketh away his soul?" [Job 27:8]

"For the wicked *boasteth* of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous
{batsa`-cut [H1214]: #238}, whom the LORD abhorreth." [Psalm 10:3]

"So are the ways of every one that is greedy {batsa`-cut [H1214]: #238} of
gain {batsa`-cut [H1214]: #238}; which taketh away the life of the owners
thereof." [Proverbs 1:19]

"He that is greedy {batsa`-cut [H1214]: #238} of gain {batsa`-cut [H1214]:
#238} troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live."
[Proverbs 15:27]

"Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed
{batsa`-cut [H1214]: #238} his whole work upon mount Zion {monument; raised
up; sepulcher} and on Jerusalem {vision of peace}, I will punish the fruit
of the stout heart of the king of Assyria {who is happy; or walks; or
looks}, and the glory of his high looks." [Isaiah 10:12]

#2, #40, #6, #90, #100 - muwtsaq (H4164): 1) constraint, distress;

"Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation
{muwtsaq-straitness [H4164]: #238}, when at the first he lightly afflicted
the land of Zebulun {dwelling; habitation} and the land of Naphtali {that
struggles or fights}, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the
way of the sea, beyond Jordan {the river of judgment}, in Galilee {wheel;
revolution} of the nations." [Isaiah 9:1]

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 2, col: 8, nous: 14 [Date: 2016.5.28, Super: #424 /
#6 - Female Superiority, Completion of Form; I-Ching: H25 - Innocence;
Tetra: 66 - Departure, Ego: #238 / #14 - Praising the Mysterious
(Metaphysics); I-Ching: H19 - Approaching; Tetra: 9 - Branching Out]

I'M ECCENTRIC.

@memeBrain [Telos: #417, Super: #59 - A Sensible Guide, Hold Fast To
Reason; I-Ching: H42 - Increase; Tetra: 13 - Increase, Ego: #12 - Numbing
Effect of the Conventional, Abstaining from Desire; I-Ching: H6 - Conflict;
Tetra: 25 - Contention]

SUPER (MALE): #59

#2, #3, #4, #30, #20 = godel (H1433): 1) greatness; 1a) greatness,
magnitude; 1b) magnificence; 1c) pride, insolence (bad sense);

"Pardon, I beseech thee, the iniquity of this people according unto the
greatness {godel-greatness [H1433]: #59} of thy mercy, and as thou hast
forgiven this people, from Egypt {that troubles or oppresses; anguish} even
until now." [Numbers 14:19]

"O Lord GOD, thou hast begun to show thy servant thy greatness
{godel-greatness [H1433]: #59}, and thy mighty hand: for what God is there
in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works, and according to
thy might?" [Deuteronomy 3:24]

"And ye said, Behold, the LORD our God hath showed us his glory and his
greatness {godel-greatness [H1433]: #59}, and we have heard his voice out
of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that God doth talk with
man, and he liveth." [Deuteronomy 5:24]

#6, #7, #10, #6, #10, #20 = ziyv (Aramaic) (H2122): 1) brightness,
splendour;

"At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my
kingdom, mine honour and brightness {ziyv (Aramaic)-countenance [H2122]:
#59} returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and
I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me."
[Daniel 4:36]

"Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel {judgment of God; God
my judge}, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance {ziyv
(Aramaic)-countenance [H2122]: #59} changed in me: but I kept the matter in
my heart." [Daniel 7:28]

FEMALE (EGO): #12

#4, #1, #2, #5 = de'abah (H1670): 1) faintness, dismay, failure of mental
energy;

"In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow {de'abah-sorrow [H1670]: #12}
is turned into joy before him." [Job 41:22]

#8, #2, #2 = chabab (H2245): 1) (Qal) to love fervently, cherish;

"Yea, he loved {chabab-loved [H2245]: #12} the people; all his saints are
in thy hand: and they sat *down* at thy feet; every one shall receive of
thy words." [Deuteronomy 33:3]

#8, #4 = chad (H2297): 1) one (number), same, single, first, each, once;

"Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking
against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one
{chad-one [H2297]: #12} to another, every one to his brother, saying,
'Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the
LORD.'" [Ezekiel 33:30]

#9, #1, #2 = te'eb (Aramaic) (H2868): 1) (P'al) to be glad, be good;

"Then was the king exceeding glad {te'eb (Aramaic)-glad [H2868]: #12} for
him, and commanded that they should take Daniel {judgment of God; God my
judge} up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no
manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God." [Daniel
6:23]

#4, #8 = de (G1211): 1) now, then, verily, in truth, really, surely,
certainly; 2) forthwith, at once;

"But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the
word, and understandeth it; which also {de-also [G1211]: #12} beareth
fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."
[Matthew 13:23]

"And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven,
the shepherds said one to another, Let us now {de-also [G1211]: #12} go
even unto Bethlehem {house of bread}, and see this thing which is come to
pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us." [Luke 2:15]

"As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate
me Barnabas {son of the prophet, or of consolation} and Saul {demanded;
lent; ditch; death} for the work whereunto I have called them." [Acts 13:2]

"And some days after Paul {small; little} said unto Barnabas, Let us go
again and visit our brethren in every city where we have preached the word
of the Lord, and see how they do." [Acts 15:36]

"For ye are bought with a price: therefore {de-also [G1211]: #12} glorify
God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." [1Corinthians 6:20]

"It is not expedient for me doubtless {de-also [G1211]: #12} to glory. I
will come to visions and revelations of the Lord." [2Corinthians 12:1]

----

David (dd@daviddw): "They are more than grasshoppers."

dolf: "[slap down]"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "OK, who's forging dolf and then making their
forgeries way too short to be believable?"

Kensi (kooks): "Is my *kick* *toy* Fakey still bleating?

It would appear so."

JANITHOR: "There's foam everywhere. Although it's hard to distinguish
whose is whose."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "LOL! Nice spank on Fakey!"

% (PERSENT): "I won the bicker: I knew I would."

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "I wood (ie. unintelligible English) bicker with
you, but I'm to[o] lazy. [W]e can try."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Who didja (ie. unintelligible
English) bicker with? I missed it."

% (PERSENT): "Skeeter, he said there is and I said no there isn't."

Buzzard (buzz@kooks) "You two seem to be on a loop at times."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "I know. It corresponds with
his mood swings."

Buzzard (buzz@kooks) "I['m] surprised he's not medicated for that too, or
perhaps he is."

% (PERSENT): "Does Skeeter take meds?"

Buzzard (buzz@kooks) "Only as prescribed."

Skeet DoW #420 (Skeeter@kooks): "Egg-zac-ally" (ie. Unintelligible English)

Pandora (...@peak.org): "That might be the problem; too little of it
sometimes and too much at other times."

% (PERSENT): "Poor Skeeter."

Kensi (kooks): "Because wherever there is affluent, advanced civilization,
malaria and malarial mosquitoes are exterminated, and for whatever reasons,
civilization seems to thrive best at higher latitudes, with the
low-affluence 'third world' mainly in the tropics and equatorial regions."

Vallor (...@cultnix.org): "Fakey [is] 180 degrees out of phase again --
with a 'Bwahahaaa' thrown into cement home, the fact that he is roaring
through posts so fast, he doesn't read with comprehension.

BTW, [a] sidenote: Malaria used to be endemic to California -- until we
eradicated it.

[trimmed sci.physics]"

dolf: "Sounds like PHANEROGAMOUS (ie. [origin mid 19th century]: from
French phanérogame, from Greek phaneros 'visible' + gamos 'marriage')
TALEBEARING and MYTHS to me:

In these myths, PHANES is often equated with EROS and MITHRAS and has been
depicted as a deity emerging from a cosmic egg, entwined with a serpent."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Last word wins, so you get the
yay."

Vallor (...@cultnix.org): "AFAICT (ie. [Internet slang] meaning: As Far As
I Can Tell), except for one or two trivial edits, th[o]se [last] two
articles are the same, only with different line wrap.

That's kind of unsocial, dolf."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "That's stutter frothing. In a kook, it's generally a
sign of impending meltdown. Fakey does it quite dependably when he gets
into a big enough lather, but he's by far not the only one."

dolf: "Your monthly cycle has finished now, hasn't it?"

Kensi (kooks): "Yikes! You weren't kidding, Nadegda. This guy is a Trump
wanna-be.

Funny, I would have expected that those sorts of Trumpish remarks would
come from Fakey, if from anyone around here."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Nah, Kooky's gone the 'pretend she's a guy and
fag-lame him' route.

When all you've got is a hammer ...

[snicker]"

dolf: "So why are you still being MORBIDLY (ie. with reference to a
disturbing or unpleasant interest or activity in an abnormal and unhealthy
manner) MOEBIUS (ie. mathematical property of being non-orientable) and
LOOPY (ie. [informal] mad or silly; having many loops: an endless strip of
tape or film allowing continuous repetition)?"

Kensi (kooks): "Never fail to call kookologists 'kooks' - The Way of the
Kook, 3rd Ed."

Vallor (...@cultnix.org): "If you intend to be revising a document, maybe
it would be better to put it on a web site, then post the revisions?"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Oh, is that what he thinks he's doing? I'd tell him
how to use supersedes headers, but most news servers don't honor cancels
*or* supersedes these days, so there's little point."

dolf: "You're SNIVELING (ie. *cry* and *sniffle*; complain in a *whining*
or *tearful* way; [origin late Old English]: recorded only in the verbal
noun snyflung 'mucus', from snofl, in the same sense; compare with snuffle)
again girl."

Kensi (kooks): "Actually, it looks like she was *trying* to be helpful, you
ingrate."

dolf: "It's a tad OCD (ie. obsessive–compulsive disorder) don't you think?"

Kensi (kooks): "And apparently today it was my turn to lose an irony meter.
Pah (ie. used to express disgust or contempt)."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "We both lost one. Murphy zonked one of mine about an
hour before you wrote that. :P"

Kensi (kooks): "Yeah, I read that thread right after this one ..."

Vallor (...@cultnix.org): "Basically, if I have to use diff(1) to figure
out the differences between your posts, you might want to review your
style. ;-)"

Fakey's Dogwhistle (AUKTard Polizia): "Plonked days ago. He can play
footsie with Lotus Loser."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Kooky is as kooky does ..."

Kensi (kooks): "My fakey is still *crying*.

Poor little fellow."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Kensi owns you, Dink?

Who is Dink Kensi? There is no one here using that alias."

dolf: "That was due to an erroneous assumption on my part, as a mistaken
belief that the NOTES amended on my Apple MacMini computer, had already
been synced to the iCloud and was accessible on my iPhone.

Here is the update an excerpt only. My apologies for any inconvenience."

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "I did? And you did? Where was I?"

Kensi (kooks): "A melty kOok sez whaaa?"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "[snicker] Looks like you've somehow started to get
your hooks in him as well. Which means he's doomed.

[snicker]"

% (PERSENT): "Been there."

Sir Gregory Hall (master.kook): "Now, Nads, if you're going to do it,
please do it right. Like this:

Who is 'Dink', Kensi? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "I do apologize, I have been so busy with Murphy and
*Fakey* *living* *in* *my* *head* I just *can't* *seem* *to* *keep* *my*
*eyes* *on* *the* *ball*."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Ninny."

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "No [yo]u have knot...neener" (ie. as barely
intelligible English conveying perverse affectations)

% (PERSENT): "Checkmate said yes I have, so I have."

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "There's no bickering with you, I just stomp you
with my size 16 steel toed jackboot, did I get that right?"

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "At least you know who has the
authority around here."

% (PERSENT): "I've always known I have, by who I manipulate "

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "But I kick[ed] his ass so now I win and stuff. How
[am I] doing so far?"

% (PERSENT): "I knew you could do it."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "No, so you lose."

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "You just f@cked yer own *ass*."

% (PERSENT): "Bickering with the Checkmate and if you bicker with him, you
bicker with Pandora and Smartypants too."

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "I can't. I['ve] already kicked his *ass*."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "We have a gang on Usenet."

Pandora (...@peak.org): "Is % (ie. persent) feeling left out? Poor baby."

% (PERSENT): "Why would I feel left out, unlike you I have friends here?"

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "Can you post an ascii of the gang sign? That ought
to keep the tard busy too."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "It's a secr[e]t."

Vallor (...@cultnix.org): "Gang song?

Convoy 1978 movie Theme Song..."

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAAwTlCp3OE

Janithor (Jani...@comcast.com): "So Emmett [has] been locked up for a
year: I think we should remember our little buddy this weekend. 2 more
years 'til the big AUK blowout in Melbourne."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Tell him the Fat Bitches and
Boopy Girl say hi."

FITNESS FOR YOU: "We've already reserved 'The Dog House' for Emmett's
coming out party. Too bad he'll still be unable to get inside."

% (PERSENT): "Emmett got out months ago but, one of the terms of his parole
is, no computer use."

Buzzard (buzz@kooks): "Any idea what the other terms are?"

% (PERSENT): "Pretty much what you'd expect, no stalking, keep a [tidy]
residence, get a job, keep the peace, no drugs, no booze, report once a
week."

Skeet D0W #420 (Skeet@kooks): "Might as well go back to the joint (ie.
jail). ya can do all that there."

Buzzard (buzz@kooks): "That looks like a scroll, but the stalking and
internet will prolly piss him off the more than any of that other shit.
Oh... the job and residence if they enforce it."

% (PERSENT): "He'll likely go into a dry house or a correctional half way
[facility]."

Buzzard (buzz@kooks): "Yea, and that costs $30K or more a year to put him
in the crossbar hotel (ie. prison).

Just print money, or borrow it from China to pay his way."

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "They take that Yang money there?"

Buzzard (buzz@kooks): "I'm hungry again."

% (PERSENT): "Trump will fix that."

Buzzard (buzz@kooks): "You may be right, world war has generally been good
for the USA economy.

The best thing we make..especially now, are weapons."

% (PERSENT): "Decreasing the population creates jobs, makes sense."

Buzzard (buzz@kooks): "Body count. Uggh?"

% (PERSENT): "If he don't come home that's one."

FITNESS FOR YOU: "The other inmates think he is mentally challenged and so
they tend to leave him alone."

Sir Gregory Hall (master.kook): "How come Chad doesn't leave you alone as
you are obviously mentally challenged?"

FITNESS FOR YOU: "You do seem to be, Greg.

Stop trying to change the subject from your little buddy and go back to
your S.S. Girls-Are-Yucky."

Janithor (Jani...@comcast.com): "Do you have any more pictures of your
sister? Post 'em if you got 'em."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "I have the whole set."

FITNESS FOR YOU: "Stop reading Fakey. It'll stunt your growth."

% (PERSENT): "I sell prints at the bar on get drunk night."

JD (jdcha...@gmail.com): "*So* thankful to have become friends with
Emmett!

Really hope they let him out very soon!"

Janithor (jani...@comcast.com) "IAWTP (ie. I Agree With That Post)."

FITNESS FOR YOU: "He is working to escape. He's been digging with a spoon
for the past four months. At least, he thinks that it is a spoon... It's
actually a spork. And it's plastic. And he's trying to dig through
concrete."

dolf: "Did you see the things that went on in Melbourne, Victoria this last
weekend?

- violent protests by masked gang members of such veracity as we have never
before seen;
- lines of police set in opposition;
- a convoy of rebels club motorcyclists protesting and waving placards in
opposition to anti consorting and police crackdowns of them.

So when you say that you ought to bring to mind, things going down in
Melbourne are you talking about Florida, USA or Victoria, Australia?

And what sort of AUK gang association do you have with Emmett and how is it
defined by criminality?"

Vallor (...@cultnix.org): "Melbourne, Florida, United States of America."

dolf: "A momentary parallel universe as temporal reality."

Emmett BADASS Gulley #71: "Semper fi (ie. semper fidelis: 'Always Faithful'
or 'Always Loyal' [the motto of the US Marine Corps]):

BOOO RAH (ie. a cheer of encouragement or approval; an upper-class person)!

I honor all the brave military men who died serving the country so we can
all be free.

YAH (ie. shortened name of God known as Yahweh and tetragrammaton YHWH;
expressing derision; yes used in representations of British upper-class
speech) like I'm f@ckin[g] free?

So what f@cking good did they do me?

Not a damned f@ckin[g] thing.

Af Weiner Sane (ie. pit-bull [noted for its muscular build and often
associated with ferocity] German for 'Auf Wiedersehen' as Goodbye)"

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "You can thank me for helping
to protect America from the North Vietnamese.

HEIRONYMOUS-707: "We gather to praise, witness, and celebrate our faith,
and the lives of those we remember. Be with us now in this service, and
bless all who are present as we rejoice in the service of those who have
gone on before us. Amen."

Emmett BADASS Gulley #71: "Gone on? OMG! (ie. Oh My God) Can't anyone say
f@cking died any more? Pushin up daysees?

The lives we remember? It's like bragging we're alive and a bunch of fools
died.

It's too late for them but we'll take the credit our own f@cking selves."

dolf: "Lest we forget."

HEIRONYMOUS-707: "You're lucky to be alive. If someone wanted you dead, you
would be dead.

Remember that, artichoke (ie. douchebag)."

Emmett BADASS Gulley #71: "Nice DEATH threat."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Yeah. It's f@cking great to
be alive. I remind myself of that every day."

HEIRONYMOUS-707: "LOL. It's a promise, a guarantee."

Emmett BADASS Gulley #71: "I just got off the phone with a google rep. He's
gonna yank your account

SMACK f@ckING DOWN!"

HEIRONYMOUS-707: "Thank God. Bless you."

dolf: "What faithfulness, dignity, integrity and honor can you possibly
bestow as an unprincipled, unscrupulous, dishonest and depraved individual?

Who is no doubt driven by an unrestrained tumultuous and animalistic
nature--for which national ethos you are serving an indeterminate term (ie.
depends on what you are capable of from one moment to the next) as prison
sentence?

You are delusional (ie. a head job: [slang] for a crazy person; fellatio:
oral stimulation of a man's penis)--go whack your head against the cement
cell wall and do us all a favour."

HEIRONYMOUS-707: "Was I supposed to read that? Sorry."

dolf: "No that was just me using you as a *menstrual* rag, in being
undeserving of grace that you are--whilst showing respect to all the fallen
soldiers:

'For since the beginning of the world men have not heard nor perceived by
the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath
prepared for him that waiteth on him.

Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that
remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in
those is continuance, and we shall be saved.

But we are all as *an* *unclean* *thing*, and all our righteousness are as
*filthy* *rags*; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the
wind, have taken us away.

And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to
take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed
us, because of our iniquities.

But now O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou art our
potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Be not wroth very sore O LORD, neither remember iniquity for ever: behold,
see, we beseech thee, we are thy people.' [Isaiah 64:4-9 (KJV)]"

THE QUESTION POSED by Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke aka
"burke...@t-girls.com" on 4 May, 2016 was "Did Jesus Ever Shave?"

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "His face, that is. We all know certain
Romans back then plucked their chest hairs.

That musta f@ckin' smarted a lot. Discuss plucking chest hairs..."

Barry (Atheist/Heisenberg) O'Grady: "As long as I don't have to pluck
Dolf's chest hairs."

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Dolf really wants to take off his shirt
for you, Barry."

dolf: "I use depilatory cream occasionally...

But I do caution you about using it around the *anus* and genitals--if left
on too long it will burn like HELL.

Then again, perhaps you ought to and see what pain and misery awaits you...
LOL"

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Sometimes *Pleasance* rubs my *ass* with
depilatory cream, to keep my cheeks like a baby's bum--you know, soft
as...? LOL"

dolf: "The Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke is a *WRINKLING*, *WETHERED*
*DAG* (ie. [Australia/New Zealand] a *lock* of *wool* *matted* *with*
*dung* *hanging* *from* *the* *hindquarters* of a sheep; an untidy or
dirty-looking person; an entertainingly eccentric person).

Hey boys (ie. young men), did your sphincters jostle (ie. excessive
laughter which causes an anal reflex) with that slap *down*?"

REFLEX:
- an action that is performed without conscious thought as a response to a
stimulus
- (in reflexology) a response in a part of the body to stimulation of a
corresponding point on the feet, hands, or head
- a word formed by development from an earlier stage of a language
- [archaic] (of light) reflected.
• bent or turned backwards.

THE QUESTION POSED by Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke aka
"burke...@t-girls.com" on 27 May, 2016 was "Cunting In Reverse"

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Is that wot you'd call 'anal sex'?"

dolf: "You are the one into 'tough titty' and 'poked *fanny*'.

And you especially like your boys dressing up as girlies."

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Does dolf secretly covet beautiful, sexy
ladyboys?

I'll bet he does."

dolf: "Does *Pleasance* like hearing that she is just a PLACEBO (ie. a
medicine or procedure prescribed for the psychological benefit to the
patient rather than for any physiological effect; a measure designed merely
to humour or placate someone; [origin late 18th century]: from Latin,
literally 'I shall be acceptable or *pleasing*', from placere 'to
*please*') for when can't get into how you want it?

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Dolf needs a shot right in his flabby
*bum*. LOL"

dolf: "Give it to me...

You IMPOTENT (ie. unable to take effective action; *helpless* or
*powerless*; a sudden feeling of an *unpleasant* emotion; of a man
abnormally unable to achieve an erection or orgasm; of a male animal unable
to copulate) PRICK (ie. a *stupid* or *contemptible* man; cause mental or
emotional discomfort to; provoke to action; [vulgar slang] a man's penis)."

Mr. Smartypants DoW #4, Supreme f@ckhead (*BUNGHOLE*): "Yer gone dinky dau,
dolf...dinky dau (ie. derivative of '*Tau*', 22nd letter as #400 of Hebrew,
19th letter as #300 of Greek alphabets et al)"

*TAU/TAW*
- mark, sign, signature, cross, infinity;
- the Seal of God, the Seal of Truth, the sign of the Cross, and the Seal
of Creation;
- represents humankind's ultimate destination, the culmina­tion of our
Divine service to perfect the world. And this truth will be unveiled in the
final stages of the coming of the Messiah and Future Redemption;
- it's most basic meaning is that of the division of the universe into four
directions, by this it encloses the universe in its entirety.

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "I don't believe it. But the dolfster is the first
to hit my plonk bin."

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "Dolf is my *anal* love doll from OZ.
How kinky is that?"

Mr. Smartypants DoW #4, Supreme f@ckhead (*BUNGHOLE*): "You should ANALyse
him, Kernel."

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "He would like that. LOL"

Mr. Smartypants DoW #4, Supreme f@ckhead (*BUNGHOLE*): "He's begging for
it. LOL!"

dolf: "Did you note the contradiction within the Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist)
Burke's statements of deviancy as perversity?

-- "REAL MEN are hairy, Miss *Recktum* (ie. derivative of '*rectum*': the
final section of the large intestine, terminating at the *anus*; [origin
mid 16th century]: from Latin rectum (intestinum) 'straight' intestine).
From the tips of their toes their hairy head. Only pussies are smooth.
LOL" [26 May, 2016]

-- "Sometimes *Pleasance* rubs my *ass* with depilatory cream, to keep my
checks like a baby's bum--you know, soft as...? LOL" [5 May, 2016]"

Colonel (Atheist/Buddhist) Burke: "f@ck off, Bork. I don't read any of yer
SCHIST (ie. a coarse-grained metamorphic rock which consists of layers of
different minerals and can be split into thin irregular plates; [origin
late 18th century]: from French schiste, via Latin from Greek skhistos
'split', from the base of skhizein 'cleave'). LOL"

dolf: "Stay out of religious discussion forums as you have no part in them,
you impotent prick."

- dolf

SEE ALSO:

About The Shroud of Turim (Ignorance & Anti-Semitism) of 24-26 May, 2016
(AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=462090373984804&id=100005515364934

The Revenge of the Mosquitoes (ie. skeeters) of 27-30 May, 2016 (AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=462984260562082&id=100005515364934

The Day at the Zoo of 30 May-2 June, 2016 (AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=464309873762854&id=100005515364934

The Sodomite Prophecy: (A Day When God Reigned on Narcissistic Self Pride)
2-4 June, 2016 (AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=465387710321737&id=100005515364934

God Bless America: (A Life of Brian WTF Moment - The UFO Pickup) of 5-10
June, 2016

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=466133506913824&id=100005515364934

Those Who Kept My Word: They Have Hated Without a Cause of 11-13 June 2016
(AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=468374840023024&id=100005515364934

Initial Post: 27 May, 2016

dolf

Jun 13, 2016, 7:34:56 AM6/13/16
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> So ungrateful--you are different to the Russian sports street brawlers. A
> contemptible and despicable humanity who make even the Hitler youth look
> like someone you would to take home to meet mother's approval so you
> can then breed with it...

Who would f@ck that?

dolf

Jun 13, 2016, 7:39:33 AM6/13/16
dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> So ungrateful--you are NO different to the Russian sports street brawlers. A
>> contemptible and despicable humanity who make even the Hitler youth look
>> like someone you would LIKE to take home to meet mother's approval so you
>> can then breed with it...

The pride of mother Russia on display--I think will I'll go to enjoying my
American Rednecks on Facebook instead

dolf

Jun 13, 2016, 7:52:18 AM6/13/16
I can't write a coherent sentence at the moment as I'm sleep deprived.

At least I'm not depraved and perverse like them and all for the sake of
kicking some pig skin ball.

- dolf

dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> dolf <dolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> So ungrateful--you are NO different to the Russian sports street brawlers. A
>> contemptible and despicable humanity who make even the Hitler youth look
>> like someone you would LIKE to take home to meet mother's approval so you
>> can then breed with it...

The pride of mother Russia on display--I think I'll go back to enjoying
my American Rednecks on Facebook instead