Promote and Party re. Fixit Clinic in SF Tuesday April 7 2015 5:30PM

Fixit Clinic

Apr 6, 2015, 1:23:35 PM4/6/15
to Fixit Clinic
Hi Fixit Coaches:

Sorry for the short notice: see below: I've arranged for Fixit Clinic to exhibit at the Patagonia Worn Wear truck event / party at Yerdle in SF tomorrow night starting at 5:30. (Yerdle is at 501York St San Francisco, CA 94110, kinda near the Mission and Potrero Hill)

We'll do the following:

- on-site consulting and troubleshooting about broken stuff people have at home
- promoting our upcoming events around the SF Bay Area
- recruiting for coaches for an upcoming San Francisco Fixit Clinic TBD

If nothing else: it seems like a good chance to party with some like-minded folks.

Can you attend? If yes: please fill out the coach's sign-in form here: http://goo.gl/xS1MRK and RSVP at the link for the event below.

Hope to see you there, -Peter

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rachel Barge <rac...@yerdle.com>
Date: April 5, 2015 at 11:08:16 PM PDT
Subject: Re: Patagonia Worn Wear Truck Tuesday April 7 2015?

Hi Peter!

We'd love for you to participate. This is the invite for the event we're doing with Patagonia on Tuesday night:

Any ideas for what you'd like to do?  We could advertise it in the final email to the 275 event attendees

-Rach

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Fixit Clinic <fixit...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi:

We (Fixit Clinic, www.fixitclinic.org) participated with iFixit at the Patagonia North Beach Store Worn Wear event a couple of black fridays ago: https://plus.google.com/photos/111525193946026734520/albums/5951923350253636353. I saw that they now have a Worn Wear Truck that’s scheduled to be at Yerdle this Tuesday April 7; are there any public-facing activities planned around that and, if yes: can we participate somehow?

Many thanks for any reply, -Peter

Peter Mui @ Fixit Clinic