Schedule of Upcoming Fixit Clinics

Fixit Clinic

Feb 9, 2016, 5:58:00 PM2/9/16
to Fixit Clinic
Hi Fixit Coaches:

Here’s the current lineup of upcoming “pretty sure” scheduled SF Bay Area events. If you can coach at any of these events please:
• Mark your calendar
• Fill out the Coaches’ Sign-up form (you need to do it separately for each event -- sorry) at https://goo.gl/xS1MRK
• Invite your handy friends to coach with you.

Apr 10 San Francisco - Richmond District Neighborhood Center
Our third Fixit Clinic at this location, we’re hoping this will become our first permanent outpost in San Francisco.

Apr 30 Gilroy Public Library Gilroy, CA
This is a new location for us and a long drive, we’ll arrange carpools and I can reimburse for gas.

May 12 UCSF LivingGreen Fair. Not really a Fixit Clinic but more of a promotional event, they offer us a free table to promote Fixit Clinic. It’s a Thursday from 11-2PM at the UCSF Parnassus Campus: is anyone interested in doing this?

May 14 Emeryville Senior Center
Our second Fixit Clinic at this location and our third in Emeryville overall.

Jun 18 Castro Valley Library, Castro Valley, CA
Our second Fixit Clinic at this library, we’ve got strong support from the Castro Valley Sanitary District (CVSAN) and the Castro Valley Library to hold this.

Aug 06 Castro Valley Library, Castro Valley, CA
Our third Fixit Clinic at this library, following quickly on the heels of the Jun 18 event.

We also have interest but as yet no dates scheduled for:

• Oakland Public Library, expanding out to the numerous branches
• Monterey Regional Waste Management District http://www.mrwmd.org/
• Menlo Park Public Library (and Rethink Waste in San Mateo County in general)
• San Lorenzo Public Library (Alameda County Library System)
• (and maybe follow-on events in Livermore, Fremont, Hercules, at East Bay Mini Maker Faire…)

If you’re interested in taking the lead to organize Fixit Clinics at any of these locations email me directly at fixit...@gmail.com. And if you know others who would be good Fixit Coaches, bring ‘em along to an upcoming Fixit Clinic.

Hope to see you at an upcoming event!

-Peter

Peter Mui @ Fixit Clinic
www.fixitclinic.org - Do-it-together disassembly, discovery, troubleshooting, and repair