Call for coaches for upcoming Fixit Clinics

Steve Berl

Jan 27, 2015, 3:21:36 PM1/27/15
to fixit-...@googlegroups.com

We need an idea of who can come and coach for some upcoming Fixit Clinics.
I've just added 2 new clinics:

  • 2015 March 17 Piedmont Middle School 11:45am-3:05pm
  • 2015 May 09 Emeryville Veterans Hall 1pm-4pm
Note that the Piedmont Middle School clinic is during the school day.

Please go to:

  1. http://fixitclinic.blogspot.com/p/coaches-corner.html
  2. click on "sign up form" and
  3. check off which clinics you think you can attend.

Thanks in advance

--
-steve

Kent Leech

Mar 4, 2015, 10:41:22 PM3/4/15
to stev...@gmail.com, fixit-...@googlegroups.com
I should be able to make the Mar 17 date. May9 is the DeAnza flea. I might be ale to make it, but might be pretty tired. Long day for me.

-Kent
-----

Kent Leech Illustration
http://www.kentleech.com
ke...@kentleech.com
+1 (510) 504-0634

From: Steve Berl <stev...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:21:36 -0800
To: <fixit-...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Call for coaches for upcoming Fixit Clinics

Steve Berl

Mar 4, 2015, 10:45:43 PM3/4/15
to Kent Leech, fixit-...@googlegroups.com
Great. I was really starting to worry about March 17.

Do you know how to find Piedmont Middle School? We will be in the Multi Purpose Room, which is around the back.
Meet at 11:45. Kids arrive at noon.

-steve
--
-steve

WalkaboutTigger .

Mar 5, 2015, 1:26:00 AM3/5/15
to stev...@gmail.com, Kent Leech, fixit-...@googlegroups.com
I am out of the country through the end of March.  I am in Florida the last two weeks of April and the first two weeks of May.
Amazingly, I plan to be in the Bay Area the month of June.
Let me know if anything is going on at that point.
My apologies for the late notice.
Darrell

On the Internet, you can be anything you want.
It's strange so many people choose to be stupid.