LAST CALL and UPDATE for THIS SATURDAY: Fixit Clinic at Gilroy Public Library: Can you Coach?

1 view

Fixit Clinic

Apr 28, 2016, 12:21:56 PM4/28/16
to Fixit Clinic
(UPDATE: Sarah and CC and I are going to meet at Bayfair BART station to carpool to Gilroy and can take up to three more people: please email Sarah directly at Sarah Foster-Peck <unique...@gmail.com>

Hi Fixit Coaches:

We’ve got a Fixit Clinic this Saturday (April 30) at the Gilroy Public Library. If you can coach please sign up on the form here: https://goo.gl/xS1MRK

Apr 30 noon-3PM Gilroy Public Library Gilroy, CA see the flyer below or http://sccl.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails.aspx?EventId=70181&lib=4 or https://plus.google.com/events/cpeskbh186be78ohfsrv40625fg or https://www.facebook.com/events/220014625024659/ A new location: Gilroy Librarian Lisa Duff has been a Fixit Clinic fan for awhile now and is promoting this event aggressively to recruit local Fixit Coaches, I’d love to have a strong turnout of Fixit Coaches to support her efforts. I respect that Gilroy is a long drive; we'll try to arrange carpools and I’ll reimburse for gas. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THIS if you can make it, indicate if you need a carpool and I’ll try to get you one.

Coaches currently signed up:
- Cecelia “CC” Clark (carpooling with Sarah)
- Peter Mui (driving early from near North Berkeley BART)
- Sarah Foster-Peck (driving carpool later from Bayfair BART)

Hope to see you Saturday!

Sincerely, Peter

Gilroy Fixit Clinic Flyer.pdf