Can you Fixit Coach this Saturday (Oct. 31) in Fremont?

Fixit Clinic

Oct 25, 2015, 1:31:13 PM10/25/15
to Fixit Clinic
Hi Fixit Coaches:

We’ve got a Fixit Clinic this upcoming Saturday (Oct. 31) at the Fremont Public Library: can you coach that day? Sign up here: http://goo.gl/xS1MRK

I appreciate that Fremont's somewhat distant for some of us so we'll try to organize carpools; please indicate on the coach's sign in form whether you can offer carpooling or request to carpool; I'll reimburse for gas if that's a consideration.

AFAIK the Fixit Coaches signed up thus far are:

KO <visua...@znet.com> (maybe)
Richard Jesch <rdj...@sbcglobal.net>
Roy Henrichs Rhen...@aceweb.com  (can bring one person)
Steve Berl stev...@gmail.com

Here’s the list of things people say they’re bringing thus far: anyone else want to join in on the fun? : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WO1idVUYij4S_-zdrJQbUe1hdL9Vza_VH8O52NU5mG4/edit?usp=sharing

See the text announcement and flyer below: feel free to forward it along.

Hope to see you there, -Peter

——————————————————————————————

WHAT:  Fixit Clinic CXXV (125) at Fremont Main Library
WHO:     All ages welcome: a family-friendly event
WHEN:   Saturday, Oct 31, 2015 1PM-4PM (Halloween)
WHERE: Fremont Main Library, 2400 Stevenson Blvd
HOW:  Register at http://goo.gl/qTzh9J then
- Bring your broken item (carry-in only: no oversize items)
- Bring parts and tools that might be helpful
- Come ready to describe what’s wrong and what you’ve tried
- Come ready to share what you know with others
See event links:
Google+: https://plus.google.com/events/cildprnl2204toag3lutknqr7fs
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/927442500662120/

VOLUNTEER: Be a Fixit Coach: sign up at www.fixitclinic.org

——————————————————————————————
FremontHalloweenFlyer.pdf

Steve Berl

Oct 26, 2015, 11:32:50 AM10/26/15
to Fixit Clinic, Fixit Clinic
I'm going. I can either drive in my Prius, or ride with someone else.

-steve

-steve

Kent Leech

Oct 29, 2015, 6:58:11 PM10/29/15
to Fixit Clinic, Fixit Clinic
I probably won’t be able to make it. Got to be in SF by 5PM with costume on. Halloween is a busy day around here!
-----

Kent Leech Illustration
http://www.kentleech.com
ke...@kentleech.com