Upcoming Fixit Clinics: Can You Coach?

Fixit Clinic

Dec 31, 2017, 6:29:42 PM12/31/17
to Fixit Clinic
Hi Fixit Coaches:

Below are the 2018 SF Bay Area Fixit Clinics scheduled thus far (there will undoubtedly be more.) Please 1) save the dates and 2) sign up to Fixit Coach on the Coaches’ Sign-up Form: https://goo.gl/xS1MRK (you need to sign up separately for each event -- apologies)

-2018-01-13 Dimond Branch, Oakland Public Library (PLEASE SIGN UP, Jan 13 is approaching fast!)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1714123925288518/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/events/cckqpuav3bqaunc0np2762dh6v8
-2018-01-20 Fremont Main Library (PLEASE SIGN UP, Jan 20 is approaching fast!)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/155564055061747/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/events/cpdd23lr2vcev5da56slr0v0gfk
-2018-02-05 San Francisco (Noisebridge)
-2018-02-10 Castro Valley Library
-2018-02-24 San Bruno Public Library
-2018-03-24 North Branch, Berkeley Public LIbrary
-2018-04-14 Tinkerfest at Chabot Space & Science Center
-2018-06-16 Castro Valley Library
-2018-09-29 Fremont Main Library

If you want to take the lead in organizing a Fixit Clinic email me at fixit...@gmail.com. And if you know others who would be good Fixit Coaches: bring ‘em along!

Hope to see you at an upcoming Fixit Clinic!

Happy New Year, -Peter

Peter Mui @ Fixit Clinic
www.fixitclinic.org -  Celebrating repair through all-ages do-it-together hands-on fix-n-learn community disassembly and discovery
408 647 5790
fixit...@gmail.com

Steve Berl

Mar 9, 2018, 7:17:23 PM3/9/18
to Fixit Clinic, Fixit Clinic
Hey Fixit Coaches,

I need some more coaches to sign up for the April 14 Tinkerfest at Chabot Space & Science Center.

As of now (March 9), there are only 2 of us signed up and that isn't enough.

This is a long event, from 10am-5pm, but you don't have to stay the whole time. If you can show up for just a few hours that would be great. Please make a note on your signup when you plan to be there.

There will be food!
There will be lots of other fun stuff to do at this event, so plan to take breaks and check out the other activities!

So please go to this link http://fixitclinic.blogspot.com/p/coaches-corner.html and sign up today!

-steve

-steve

Sandra Stewart

Mar 10, 2018, 10:19:46 AM3/10/18
to Steve Berl, Fixit Clinic, Fixit Clinic
Hey crazy question - I've signed up to coach at some upcoming fixit clinics but there isn't anyplace where I can check to see which ones I've signed up for?

I don't want to be a flake - but I see there's one in Vallejo today and I'm wondering - did I sign up for that?  I DO NOT REMEMBER!

Any help is helpful!

Thanks!

Sandra Stewart

Steve Berl

Mar 10, 2018, 11:48:13 AM3/10/18
to Sandra Stewart, Fixit Clinic, Fixit Clinic
Hi Sandra,

Looking at the coaches signup sheet on fixitclinic.org, I don't see ANY coaches signed up for today's Vallejo event.

You ARE signed up for North Berkeley on 3/24 and Chabot Tinkerfest on 4/14.

-steve
--
-steve

Steve Berl

Mar 10, 2018, 11:57:13 AM3/10/18
to Sandra Stewart, Fixit Clinic, Fixit Clinic
If anyone else is unsure of what you have signed up for, please email me at fixit...@gmail.com

And if anyone is a web programmer that wants to help make this signup thing better, also email :-)

-Steve

--
-steve

--
-steve

Steve Berl

Mar 10, 2018, 11:58:18 AM3/10/18
to Sandra Stewart, Fixit Clinic, Fixit Clinic
All, there is another email from Peter saying that the Vallejo clinic is CANCELLED for today.

-steve
--
-steve

Sandra Stewart

Mar 10, 2018, 12:12:51 PM3/10/18
to Steve Berl, Fixit Clinic, Fixit Clinic
Knowledge is Power!

Thank you!