Present on Fixit Clinic at Alameda Community Learning Center?

Fixit Clinic

Mar 12, 2015, 7:35:04 PM3/12/15
to Fixit Clinic
Hi Fixit Coaches:

See Below: Do you have the time to (and interest in) presenting on Fixit Clinic at the Alameda Community Learning Center on April 22 (Earth Day)? Email back directly if you're interested.

Cheers, -Peter

Begin forwarded message:

Date: March 12, 2015 at 3:01:04 PM PDT
Subject: Re: Inquiry: Alameda Community Learning Center. Holding a Fixit Clinic
From: Patricia Williamson <patricia....@alamedaclc.org>
To: Peter Mui <pete...@gmail.com>

Thanks for returning my email.  I am organizing with my Environmental Leadership class guest presenters for an Earth Day event at our school.  Our school is holding 12 different sessions that relate to the Environment/reuse.  Learners at our school will pick 4 of these sessions to attend during the day (instead of going to their regular classes).

I was trying to inquire if your organizations might be interested in presenting your Fix It concept/program at our school in Earth Day (April 22nd).

Is this something that could be a possibility?

Sincerely,
Patricia Williamson
Alameda Community Learning Center
1900 3rd St. Alameda, Ca 94501

Steve Berl

Mar 16, 2015, 12:56:56 AM3/16/15
to Fixit Clinic, Fixit Clinic
What time of day is this happening? I've got something in the evening, but the day is mostly free I think.

-steve

-steve