Fixit Clinic in Fremont THIS SATURDAY: Can You Coach?

Fixit Clinic

Jan 14, 2018, 9:02:55 PM1/14/18
to Fixit Clinic
Hi Fixit Coaches:

We’ve got a Fixit Clinic THIS Saturday Jan 20 1PM-4PM at the Fremont Main Library: can you coach?
Please sign up to Fixit Coach on the Coaches’ Sign-up Form: https://goo.gl/xS1MRK

249 2018-01-20 Fremont Main Library

Might be very busy: last April’s Fremont Fixit Clinic was one of our largest events ever with 100+ participants.

Here are the other SF Bay Area Fixit Clinics scheduled: mark your calendars:
253 2018-02-03 Newark Library
254 2018-02-05 San Francisco (Noisebridge)
257 2018-02-10 Castro Valley Library
259 2018-02-24 San Bruno Public Library
262 2018-03-10 Springstowne Library Vallejo, CA
26x 2018-03-24 North Branch, Berkeley Public LIbrary
26x 2018-04-14 Tinkerfest at Chabot Space & Science Center
26x 2018-05-19 Newark Library
27x 2018-06-16 Castro Valley Library
27x 2018-08-18 Newark Library
27x 2018-09-29 Fremont Main Library
27x 2018-11-03 Newark Library

Hope to see you at an upcoming Fixit Clinic: And if you know others who would make Fixit Coaches: bring ‘em along!

Best, -Peter

Peter Mui @ Fixit Clinic
www.fixitclinic.org -  Celebrating repair through all-ages do-it-together hands-on fix-n-learn community disassembly and discovery
408 647 5790