Promote Fixit Clinic at the UCSF LivingGreen Fair THURSDAY May 14 2015?

Fixit Clinic

Mar 6, 2015, 12:00:14 PM3/6/15
to Fixit Clinic
Hi Fixit Coaches:

Unfortunately my schedule shows I'll be out of town May 14, but are you interested in (and available to) promote Fixit Clinic by staffing a table at the UCSF LivingGreen Fair THURSDAY May 14 2015 as below? Chris Witt and I did this last year and had a good time (photos here:  https://plus.google.com/photos/111525193946026734520/albums/6011262502568145057) I'll reimburse for gas and parking if that's an issue.

If you're interested: sign up on the Fixit Coaches upcoming event sign-In form accessible from here: http://fixitclinic.blogspot.com/p/coaches-corner.html

Cheers, -Peter

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Hyde, Kathryn" <Kathry...@ucsf.edu>
Subject: UCSF LivingGreen Fair THURSDAY May 14 2015
Date: March 4, 2015 at 4:23:48 PM PST

Dear Peter – I checked on the parking and I can give you a rate of $7.50 for the duration of the event (it is right next to the conference center). We will aslo brfore a veggie lunch for two people from your organization. I do hope you will be able to attend. Please call with any questions. Best – Kathryn Hyde 415-359-7971

Kathryn Hyde | Event Coordinator
Office of Sustainability  | University of California, San Francisco

Fixit Clinic

Mar 6, 2015, 3:06:43 PM3/6/15
to Fixit Clinic
Hi Fixit Coaches:

Are you interested in coaching (and available to coach) at a "Mini" Fixit Clinic on Sunday, May 17, 2015, 1-4 that's part of a Repair Fair at Uptown Body and Fender, 401 26th St, Oakland, CA 94612? The Repair Fair is hosted by the Sustainable Business Alliance http://sustainablebusinessalliance.org