Maker Faire?

Steve Berl

May 20, 2016, 1:36:46 AM5/20/16
to fixit-...@googlegroups.com
Any of the coaches going to be at Maker Faire this weekend? I expect to be there Friday and Saturday all day.

Want to meet up?

--
-steve

Kent Leech

May 20, 2016, 7:28:20 AM5/20/16
to stev...@gmail.com, fixit-...@googlegroups.com
I might go, hard to say. Busy weekend. Got free passes, just finished helping on the Lego Jeep. New Jeep and lego panels!

-Kent

sarah foster-peck

May 20, 2016, 9:37:04 AM5/20/16
to ke...@kentleech.com, Steve Berl, fixit-...@googlegroups.com

My husband and the baby and I are going to go as patrons on Saturday. No Swap-O-Rama-Rama tent this year so we just got one day passes.
And I will answer for her, CC is going to be there part of Sunday.
Sarah

sulfu...@gmail.com

May 20, 2016, 10:39:00 AM5/20/16
to stev...@gmail.com, fixit-...@googlegroups.com
I have two adult tickets for Sat or Sunday if anyone wants to go