Who wants to coach April 23 at Piedmont Mini Maker Faire?

1 view

Steve Berl

Mar 9, 2016, 9:11:07 PM3/9/16
to fixit-...@googlegroups.com
We've done this event twice before and it was pretty fun.

Its happening during the day of Saturday April 23. Not sure yet what the hours will be. Probably something like 10-4. You don't have to stay the whole time though. Feel free to stay only for part of it.

I need to know if we can get enough coaches to make it happen. So, please reply to this email, or email me (stev...@gmail.com) privately and let me know if you can make it or not.

--
-steve

Louis Rawlins

Mar 9, 2016, 9:36:25 PM3/9/16
to Steve Berl, fixit-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Steve. I would love to do this.

It was alot of fun a couple of years ago!

Louis

KO

Mar 9, 2016, 10:14:22 PM3/9/16
to fixit-...@googlegroups.com
Oh yeaH! Piedmont knows how!  count me in!
hey I need ceci's phone number again - lost it!
thanks,
choose love,
KO

Steve Berl

Mar 14, 2016, 5:27:08 PM3/14/16
to fixit-...@googlegroups.com
Looks like we have a quorum. Please add yourselves to the signup sheet at

Thanks,

-steve
--
-steve

Steve Berl

Apr 22, 2016, 7:29:40 PM4/22/16
to Louis Rawlins, KO, Squid Bait, unique...@gmail.com, Eleanor Stark, Richard Jesch, fixit-...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder of the Fixit Clinic tomorrow, Saturday April 23 at Piedmont High School

Setup starts around 9:30. We open to the public at 11am.
If you want to drive in to drop off your stuff, come on the early side. If you don't mind carrying stuff in, come when you like.
Parking is whatever you can find around the neighborhood.
I have some snacks. There are supposed to be food trucks, and Mulberry's Market is across the street if you need need something more.

See you there.

-steve
--
-steve