THIS Sunday then Following Saturday: Two Fixit Clinics: Can You Coach?

1 view

Fixit Clinic

May 22, 2017, 12:01:08 AM5/22/17
to Fixit Clinic
Hi:

We’ve got not one but two Fixit Clinics coming up THIS Sunday then following Saturday:
1) THIS Sunday, May 28, 11AM-2PM, University of San Francisco (USF)
2) Saturday, June 6, 1PM-4PM, Newark Library
Can you coach either or both of these days? Sign up here: http://goo.gl/xS1MRK

Details on both events below:
-------------
1) Sunday, May 28, 11AM-2PM, University of San Francisco (USF): This is our inaugural event at USF; our host Joshua McDermott runs their Technology and Design Certificate Program. As we hold more Fixit Clinics at colleges and universities we emphasize designing and engineering for durability, reliability, sustainability, maintainability, serviceability, repairability from the start.

on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/events/432700920414580/ and on Google+ here: https://plus.google.com/events/cu7pg1290jlrvrmlkmpr1aitdvc
And see the attached flyer below

2) Saturday, June 6, 1PM-4PM, Newark Library: triumphantly returning to Newark after successful events at the Fremont and Union City Libraries.

And see the text description below

Please check in on the coach's sign in form, indicate whether you can offer carpooling or need a carpool: http://goo.gl/xS1MRK

Hope you can make it! -Peter

PS: On Deck: Jun 17 Castro Valley Library -P

USF Fix-It Clinic 2017.docx.pdf