Can you Fixit Coach Nov 5? We've got TWO Fixit Clinics!

1 view

Fixit Clinic

Oct 16, 2016, 3:50:00 PM10/16/16
to Fixit Clinic
Hi Fixit Coaches:

We've got not one, but two local* Fixit Clinics scheduled for Nov 5:

1) Dublin Public Library from 1PM to 4PM
2) Newark Library from 1PM to 4PM.

Can you coach that day at either location? Please sign up at http://goo.gl/xS1MRK

More details below:
1) Dublin: this is our inaugural event in Dublin, Library Manager Lee Jouthas is excited to host us at her library (see Lee's flyer below.)

I recognize that Dublin's somewhat distant so we'll try to organize carpools; I'll reimburse for gas (and tolls) if that's a consideration.

Please check in on the coach's sign in form, indicate whether you can offer carpooling or need a carpool: http://goo.gl/xS1MRK

Current Coaches Signed Up (Thank you!):
Krish Sivakumar
Mike Barbaro
Peter Mui (me)
Sarah Foster-Peck

2) Newark: Newark Librarian Barbara Telford-Ishida scheduled Fixit Clinics for (September,October) and November (see her flyer below.)

See photos from September’s inaugural Fixit Clinic at the Newark Library here: https://goo.gl/photos/B8NX5G7UZcJJj16HA
See photos from November’s Fixit Clinic at the Newark Library here:

Here's the Fixit Clinic event listing for the Nov 5 Newark Fixit Clinic on Google+: https://plus.google.com/events/ck4ia5h43cj8rc3hojah3f5fvek
And the Fixit Clinic event listing for the Nov 5 Newark Fixit Clinic on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/630019443842516/

I recognize that Newark’s somewhat distant so we'll try to organize carpools; I'll reimburse for gas (and tolls) if that's a consideration.

Please check in on the coach's sign in form, indicate whether you can offer carpooling or need a carpool: http://goo.gl/xS1MRK

Current Coaches Signed Up (Thank you!):
(Barbara’s lineup of Newark Fixit Coaches)

Hope you can make it to either of these events!

 -Peter

(*Actually there four Fixit Clinics in California that day: in Salinas and Huntington Beach too!)

DublinFlyer.pdf
Newark Fixit Clinic Fall 2016 Flier.pdf