Fixit Clinic THIS SATURDAY (and the next Saturday): Can You Coach?

Fixit Clinic

Jan 6, 2018, 11:34:39 PM1/6/18
to Fixit Clinic
Hi:

We've got back-to-back Fixit Clinics this Saturday (Jan 13) and the next Saturday (Jan 20): can you Fixit Coach at either (or both?) Please sign up to Fixit Coach on the Coaches’ Sign-up Form: https://goo.gl/xS1MRK

2018-01-13 Dimond Branch, Oakland Public Library
We’re deploying Fixit Clinics throughout the Oakland Public Library system and this is our inaugural event at the Dimond Branch.
We’ve got six Fixit Coaches signed up now but you’re always welcome to come join the fun: sign up at https://goo.gl/xS1MRK
The Dimond Branch is just off the I-580 Fruitvale Av. exit in Oakland. We’ll be in the upstairs community room and there’s ample (free) parking available for Fixit Coaches at the library, on nearby streets, and in the parking lot across from the library.

2018-01-20 Fremont Main Library
Might be very busy: last April’s Fremont Fixit Clinic was one of our largest events ever with 100+ participants.
We’ve got five Fixit Coaches signed up currently but need more to come join the fun: sign up at https://goo.gl/xS1MRK

Hope to see you at either (or both) Fixit Clinics: And if you know others who would make Fixit Coaches: bring ‘em along!

Best, -Peter

Peter Mui @ Fixit Clinic
www.fixitclinic.org -  Celebrating repair through all-ages do-it-together hands-on fix-n-learn community disassembly and discovery
408 647 5790