Can you coach Sunday in San Francisco?

1 view

Fixit Clinic

Apr 4, 2016, 11:27:57 AM4/4/16
to Fixit Clinic
Hi Fixit Coaches:

Our first of four April Fixit Clinics is this Sunday (April 10); If you can coach please sign up here: https://goo.gl/xS1MRK

1) Apr 10 11AM-3PM San Francisco - Richmond District Neighborhood Center http://www.sfbike.org/event/spring-2016-fix-it-clinic/ http://www.bayareascience.org/calendar/index.php?eID=17618  https://plus.google.com/events/ceormnasssm6nm6bvc2onir2qjs https://www.facebook.com/events/1056562681084078/ Note this is a Sunday event. Our host Amy Zehring says she’s rounded up four new local coaches and at least one sewing coach. (See photos from Fixit Clinic 132 last December at this location: https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNNVE1fUIz0x8EDeF-nX27f6Rk_h8TPvl1Y1mwC)
Current coaches signed up: Ben Smith, James Hauk, Peter Mui, Roy Henrichs

Please indicate if you need or can offer a carpool when you sign up on the form.

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely, Peter

=============================
Fix your broken stuff -- Or at least learn more about it disassembling it.

An All-Ages Do-it-Together hands-on STEM-oriented fix-n-learn community repair event: bring your broken, non-functioning things -- electronics, appliances, computers, toys, bicycles, clothes, etc.-- for assessment, disassembly, and possible repair. We'll provide workspace, specialty tools, and guidance to help you disassemble and troubleshoot your item. Whether we fix it or not, you'll learn more about how it was manufactured and how it worked. This is a family-friendly event: accompanied children are heartily invited! (BONUS: we'll have bicycle repair coaches and tools on hand as well.)
——————————————————————————————

WHAT:  Fixit Clinic CXLVI (146) at the Richmond District Neighborhood Center
WHEN:  Sunday, Apr 10 11AM-3PM
WHERE: Richmond District Neighborhood Center, 741 30th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94121 http://rdnc.org
HOW:  Register at http://goo.gl/qTzh9J then
- Bring your broken item (carry-in only: no oversize items)
- Bring parts and tools that might be helpful (e.g. sewing supplies)
- Come ready to describe what’s wrong and what you’ve tried
- Come ready to share what you know with others
WHO:  All ages welcome: a family-friendly event
COST: Free!
WHY: To make friends, learn and teach how to fix things, and have fun!

More into on Fixit Clinic at www.fixitclinic.org

WANNA HELP OTHERS at Fixit Clinic by being a Fixit Coach? Register here: http://goo.gl/xS1MRK