DROID v6.2.1

Whitney Hughes

Jan 3, 2017, 4:05:56 PM1/3/17
to fits-users
Hello,

We're working with the current release of FITs and were wondering if there are any plans to updated to DROID v6.2.1 in the near future?

Thanks,
Whitney

dne...@g.harvard.edu

Jan 4, 2017, 9:35:56 AM1/4/17
to fits-users

Hello Whitney,

Unfortunately, there is no near-term plan to update DROID. However, if you are willing to take the initiative, please feel free to fork the FITS GitHub repository, create a branch, and apply the DROID upgrade. Once all unit tests already in FITS pass (as well as any others you might add), create a git pull request onto the dev branch of FITS. At that point we would evaluate the pull request before accepting it into the next release of FITS.

Thank you,

The FITS Team