Sr. TIBCO Developer || Herndon, VA

Archana Sree Info

Oct 30, 2014, 2:22:48 PM10/30/14
to Archana Sree Info

Hello Friends,

hope you are doing well.

go through the requirements and send the suitable resumes.

Please send Resume to :sun...@sreeinfotech.com

Sr. TIBCO Developer

Location: Herndon, VA

Duration: 12-18 months

Key Responsibilities:
• Author design and solution documentation to ensure client Software Development Life Cycle requirements are met
• Responsible for developing web services, publish subscribe JMS implementations using TIBCO Business Works
• Responsible for deploying, monitoring, configuring and troubleshooting solutions
• Provide implementation best practices
• Design, install TIBCO components and develop code and work with software development organization to ensure functional requirements are met
• Provide support in the configuring and troubleshooting solutions and developing hands on solutions
• Provide support and troubleshooting issues on existing TIBCO implementation during various testing cycles

Qualifications
• Must come from background with coding experience with TIBCO

Business Works;
• 2 years or more experience with BW 5.9 or above;
• 2 years or more in messaging middleware such as TIBCO EMS, MQ Series
• 2 years or more experience in integrating enterprise application that uses different databases and technologies

Thanks & Regards…..?

Sunitha

Sree Infotech LLC

9901 E. Valley Ranch Parkway, Suite 3008,

Irving, TX 75063

Phone: 972-332-3471 Extn 114

Email Id: sun...@sreeinfotech.com

Gtalk: archana.sreeinfo

Yahoo ID:archana.sreeinfo

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.