Pop-up js help

Дмитрий Каменских

Jun 20, 2014, 5:12:28 AM6/20/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I'm very glad to use Firebug after release of new version.
The colorful syntax highlighting is came back. It's nice !
But one thing i can't find.
I often use Firebug multirow console for testing scripts and hope to see something like pop-up help for names of functions.
For example, i want to write "conso" in console and see pop-up list with string "console", after this i want to choose the string and put a point after, and see the list of internal functions.

Can this function is integrated in Firebug or not ?

I hope you understand my bad English.

Thanks.

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jun 20, 2014, 5:23:45 AM6/20/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Go to the Command Editor (multiline console) type: console. and press <tab> key.
You should see a popup with help...

Does it work for you?

Honza