How to get the full source (including the IMPORTED EXPANDED CSS files) of a web page?

Ben

Apr 16, 2016, 8:45:51 AM4/16/16
to Firebug
Sometimes I want to get the full source code of a web page including the Javascript and CSS statements.

When I mean "full" I mean really FULL including the imported CSS stylesheets at the top.

So I don't want to see just the import statement like:

But the real expanded stuff inside the "gris.css" file.

How can I get such a FULL source code with FireBug (or another tool ?)

Ben

Sebastian Zartner

Apr 18, 2016, 5:24:56 AM4/18/16
to Firebug
If you want to see the contents of grid.css, just click on it inside the CSS panel.
And the JavaScript sources are available within the Script panel.
If you want to see all JavaScript/CSS sources embedded in a website, just click the panel's location menu, which is located within its toolbar.

Sebastian