Breakpoint Spinning Wheel Firebug 2.0.8/Firefox 36

Cherisse Taylor

Mar 10, 2015, 12:02:55 PM3/10/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone else run into the issue where they attempt to set a breakpoint in Firebug and the wheel just spins?  I am able to set the first breakpoint, successfully at times, and then when trying to set the second, it just spins. I am not able to debug my script.  I am using this simple page as an example:

firebug_error.jpg

Sebastian Zartner

Mar 10, 2015, 4:20:28 PM3/10/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
The symptom of the spinning throbber is mentioned in issue 7756, issue 7760 and issue 7762.
What are your steps to reproduce the issue?

Sebastian

Cherisse Taylor

Mar 11, 2015, 9:18:07 AM3/11/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
This was resolved by installing a clean firebug profile. Issue 7762  Thank you.